- ICTSI will develop Iloilo ports
- Titan LNG Wraps Up 1st STS LNG Bunkering in Port of Ghent
- Flex LNG Secures USD 629 Mn Loan for Five Newbuilds
- Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPV
- Singapore Maritime Accelerator Selects Inaugural Nine Startups
- Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022
- Port of Los Angeles, Copenhagen Malmö Port Team Up on Sustainable Port Development
- FSL Trust Offloads Two Product Tankers
- Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
- WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world trade
- ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal service
- Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red Sea
- Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO Illegal
- NWSA’s total box volumes up nearly 3% for 2019
- Avenir LNG Taking Its 2nd 7,500 cbm LNG Carrier to Brazil
$1M in agricultural products seized at Manila
Some P53 million ($1 million) worth of agricultural products were seized by the Bureau of Customs-Port of Manila (BoC-PoM), for misdeclaration and lack of importation permit.
This news is a total 121 time has been read
Titan LNG Wraps Up 1st STS LNG Bunkering in Port of GhentDutch LNG supplier Titan LNG has completed the first ship-to-ship LNG bunkering in the Port of Ghent, Belgium.
Singapore Maritime Accelerator Selects Inaugural Nine StartupsSingapore-based maritime accelerator Eastern Pacific Accelerator powered by Techstars has unveiled its first class of nine startups selected from hundreds of worldwide applicants.
Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022Qatar has entered into an agreement with MSC Cruises for the charter of two cruise ships during the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red SeaYemen’s Houthi rebels have reportedly seized a Saudi Arabian tug while it was towing a South Korean drilling rig south of the Red Sea.
Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO IllegalOver three years after the beaching of the North Sea Producer FPSO in Chittagong, the Supreme Court of Bangladesh has declared the import, beaching and breaking of the FPSO North Sea Producer illegal.
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf