- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Big antisubmarine ships of project 1155 to fire Tsirkon missiles
- ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR Congo
- Ammonia-Fuelled 23,000 TEU Boxship Design Gets AIP
- Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 Years
- 14 Crew Rescued from Listing Cargo Ship in Greek Waters
- Norsepower, SWS Wrap Up Energy-Efficient VLCC Project
- Georgia Ports Authority Gears to Surpass 4.6 M TEUs
- New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution Convention
- U.S., China Move Closer to Trade Deal Despite Harsh Rhetoric
- The New Polish Navy vessel ORP Slazak ready for duty
AAL Strengthens global presence with additional 133,000 DWT of MPV Tonnage
Specialist breakbulk and project heavy lift carrier AAL is expanding its multipurpose fleet with the addition of a number of modern and highly adaptive Warnow-Class (W-Class) 33,271 dwt ‘mega-size’ vessels.
This news is a total 158 time has been read
AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with ShellPetroleum and chemical tanker owner AET Tanker Holdings, a vessel-owning entity of MISC Berhad, has secured three time charter contracts by Brazil Shipping I Limited, a Shell Group entity, worth USD 245 million.
NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked LoanJapanese shipping company Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) has been awarded Japan’s first loan related to environmental sustainability.
DecarbonICE: New Carbon Capture Project Gains High-Level TractionDecarbonICE, a project led by former DNV GL head Henrik Madsen with the aim of leading the industry to carbon negative shipping, has garnered support from a number of major players from the industry.
NYK, Pertamina Sign MoU for Energy TransportationJapanese shipping company NYK has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Indonesian state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina for the shipment of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
CMA CGM Concludes Biofuel Tests with IKEA, GoodShippingFrench container shipping major CMA CGM, the GoodShipping Program and IKEA Transport & Logistics Services have successfully completed their 2019 biofuel test program on CMA CGM vessels.
- Bureau Veritas Grants AIP for 19,000 cbm LNG Bunkering Vessel Design
- MOL, Total Pen Deal for 2nd LNG Bunker Vessel
- 19 Tanker Crew Kidnapped off Nigeria
- Essar Shipping to Install Scrubbers on Four Ships
- Successful Factory Acceptance Test For ECA Group Submarine Steering Console
- Rotterdam’s city council gives the green light to the Port Vision
- China Denies U.S. Navy Ships from Hong Kong Port Visits
- CMA CGM Picks Marseille-Fos for Bunkering of LNG-Fueled ULCVs
- Grindrod Shipping Postpones IVS Bulk Stake Purchase
- Unifeeder Takes Majority Stake in The Feedertech Group
- Navig8 Chemical Tankers Adds 4 Ships to Odfjell Pool
- Captain Dies After Vietnamese Cargo Ship Sinks in South China Sea
- MSC announces fresh prices from Europe
- Six Ways Remote Helm Control Technology Improves Marine Vessel Operations
- AIDA Cruises’ 14th Ship Named in Palma de Mallorca
- NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked Loan
- Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of Hormuz
- Imabari, JMU Joining Forces in Capital Tie-Up
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf