- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
ABS, HHI Group Partner Up on Digitalization and Decarbonization to Advance Ship Designs
ABS, Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) and Hyundai Global Service (HGS) have agreed on a framework for the exchange of digitalization and decarbonization (D&D) concepts to apply to present and future ship designs.
This news is a total 168 time has been read
Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment PlatformGermany’s shipowner and ship manager Schulte Group and compatriot insurance group DEVK have established Navigo Shipholding AG, a maritime asset investment platform for institutional investors.
CMES Taking Over Bulkers and LNG Assets from SinotransChina Merchants Energy Shipping (CMES) has decided to integrate the shipping assets of its subsidiary Sinotrans & CSC Holdings in a transaction worth over RMB 6.57 billion (USD 954 million).
Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in CanadaOn January 16, 2020, Seaspan Shipyards hosted a keel laying ceremony for the Royal Canadian Navy’s (RCN) first of two joint support ships (JSS), the future HMCS Protecteur.
MSC Cruises’ LNG-Powered Newbuilds to Feature Wärtsilä EquipmentFinnish technology group Wärtsilä will supply French shipbuilder Chantiers de l‘Atlantique with a comprehensive package of integrated solutions for MSC Cruises’ two new LNG-powered ships.
Damen, German partners to build Germany’s New MKS 180 shipsDutch shipyard Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding, together with its partners Blohm+Voss and Thales, has won a tender for the German Navy’s MKS 180 multi-purpose combat ship project.
Damen Poised to Develop Shipbuilding in BangladeshDutch shipbuilder Damen Shipyards Group and Australian-based Gentium Solutions have signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Industry of Bangladesh, seeking to establish and develop shipbuilding and ship repair industry in Bangladesh.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok