- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
- Iranian tanker violates U.S. sanctions again, carrying Venezuelan crude on the return trip
- Salvage Team Still Working to Get Burnt-Out VLCC Tanker to Port
ABS, HHI Group Partner Up on Digitalization and Decarbonization to Advance Ship Designs
ABS, Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) and Hyundai Global Service (HGS) have agreed on a framework for the exchange of digitalization and decarbonization (D&D) concepts to apply to present and future ship designs.
This news is a total 255 time has been read
NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHITanker owner Nordic American Tankers (NAT) has entered into two 2 Suezmax newbuilding contracts with Samsung Heavy Industries in South Korea.
SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in TurkeyLouis Dreyfus Armateurs' (LDA's) new service operations vessel (SOV), which will be working at Ørsted's Hornsea Two offshore wind farm, was launched on 21 September at Cemre Shipyard in Turkey.
Pentagon's Naval Shipbuilding Plan Endorses Unmanned VesselsWith a new Pentagon-authored shipbuilding plan, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is going all-in on unmanned vessel technology to increase the size and capability of the U.S. Navy's fleet.
European Support to Retrain Spain's Unemployed From Shipbuilding JobsThe European Commission is proposing to provide significant aid to assist in Spain in the transition of employees in shipbuilding related businesses who lost their jobs due to global shifts in shipbuilding.
Southwest Maritime orders two VLECs at Jiangnan ShipyardTianjin Southwest Maritime and Jiangnan Shipyard have signed shipbuilding contract of two 98,000 cu m VLECs for Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy