- Tanker Rate Surge Drives Record ClarkSea Index Spike
- First British F-35B Land Onboard HMS Queen Elizabeth
- Wärtsilä, Norsepower Team Up on Wind Propulsion Services for Shipping
- Freighter Runs Aground off Corsica, France
- PETRONAS Conducts Its 3rd LNG Break-Bulking STS Tansfer
- Trump Reaches Partial Deal with China, Delays Tariffs
- Cargo Ship Refloated after Grounding off Dominican Coast
- Will ground-based hypersonic missiles replace aircraft carriers in the defense budget?
- Golden Ray to Be Disassembled in St. Simons Sound
- 2020 Bulkers Secures Work for Another Newbuild
- Sasol Invests in 1st South African-Owned Chemical Tanker
- Teekay Inks Hummingbird FPSO Employment Extension
- Supertankers See Another Windfall with Attack on Iranian Ship
- Box ships dominate Panama Canal's record tonnage
- Successful First Sea Trials For Philippine Coast Guard OCEA OPV 270
ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
Classification society ABS has launched the industry’s first LNG Cargo Ready notation for ethane carriers in an effort to increase the flexibility of the next-generation of this vessel type.
This news is a total 143 time has been read
Wärtsilä, Norsepower Team Up on Wind Propulsion Services for ShippingFinnish technology group Wärtsilä has unveiled a service cooperation agreement with compatriot company Norsepower, a provider of auxiliary wind propulsion systems for shipping.
Teekay Inks Hummingbird FPSO Employment ExtensionBermuda-based shipping group Teekay Corporation has entered into an agreement with the Chestnut Joint Venture to extend the employment of the Hummingbird Spirit FPSO unit for three and a half years.
Iran’s PMO launches shipping container production lineIran’s Ports and Maritime Organization (PMO) has launched a production line for manufacturing multi-purpose shipping containers in collaboration with the Ministry of Transport and Urban Development, the portal of PMO reported.
Hudson Shipping Joins Trident AllianceU.S.-based Hudson Shipping Lines became a member of the Trident Alliance as part of the company’s ongoing ‘green’ initiatives.
Fourth New 5,400-Lane-Meter RoRo Ship Joins CLdN FleetCompleting the second phase of its fleet renewal program, European short sea RoRo specialist CLdN has welcomed the fourth 5,400-lane-meter (lm) vessel of the series, the MV Hermine, into the fleet.
- Ballast water compliance: what you need to know
- Hyundai Heavy Obtains Second USCG BWMS Type Approval
- First private container terminal NSICT wants to change course
- World’s first hydrogen-powered seagoing vessel docks in London
- Astro Ocean Cruise’s First Ship Named in China
- Vopak Can Now Sell Algeciras Terminal
- Hapag-Lloyd announces VMS on FP1 Service
- CMA CGM complies with IMO 2020 (video)
- COSCO Tankers Go Dark Amid U.S. Sanctions
- NRF: Imports at Major US Ports to Surge Ahead of December Tariffs
- MISC Orders LNG Carrier Duo, Inks Charter Deals with Exxon
- Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024
- DryShips Shareholders Vote for SPII Holdings Merger
- Panama Canal Handles Record Tonnage in 2019 Fiscal Year
- Fourth New 5,400-Lane-Meter RoRo Ship Joins CLdN Fleet
- Chief Officer Muharrem Cimen killed by snapped line, Spain
- KOTUG, Horizon Maritime Create Joint Venture in Canada
- First Phase of Ecuador’s Posorja Deep Water Port Completed
- Maersk Tankers, Cargill and Mitsui Team Up to Cut GHG Emissions in Shipping
- Kongsberg, MAN ES to Collaborate on Common Data