- Stricken Solo Yachtsman Sighted in the Indian Ocean
- Autonomous Navigation along Inland Waterways
- Australia's Antarctic Icebreaker Afloat
- English High Court Continues Djibouti Port Company Restraint
- Bomin Exits Bunker Markets in Singapore, Antwerp
- ABB Acquires Logistics Tech Firm intrion
- Trafigura Leases 35 Crude Oil and Product Tankers
- Marlink Sings Pact with SES Networks
- Aker Solutions Wins Services Contract with Petrobras
- Nigerian Pirates Kidnap 12 Crew from Swiss Cargo Ship
- Ferry Capsizes on Lake Victoria, Killing Over 130 Passengers
- Cadets Study the "Tears of the Arizona"
- Murmansk Port Experiments with Screens to Control Coal Dust
- Navy's Shipboard Posts May Have Higher Risk of Sexual Assault
- APM Terminals Gothenburg Performs Well
ADSB Delivers 3rd to the U.A.E
Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding Company (ADSB), the leading shipbuilder and naval support services provider in the Gulf region, delivered Corvette Dhafra to the U.A.E. Navy on December 24th 2013, reports the Emirates News Agency WAM.
This news is a total 1957 time has been read
English High Court Continues Djibouti Port Company RestraintThe High Court of England and Wales in London has continued the injunction first made on August 31, 2018 prohibiting Port de Djibouti S.A. (PDSA) from interfering with the management of Doraleh Container Terminal S.A. (DCT).
Trump: Tariffs on All Chinese Goods "Ready to Go"On Friday, President Donald Trump announced the possibility that he will impose tariffs on all remaining Chinese-made products imported into the United States.
Carnival Maritime Strengthens Cooperation with WISTAThe German branch of Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA) elected a new board of directors at the beginning of July.
Date Set for Next Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas Lease SaleU.S. Deputy Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt has announced that the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) will offer approximately 78 million acres offshore Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida for oil and gas exploration.
Total Closes USD 1.5 bln Acquisition of Engie's Upstream LNG BusinessTotal announces the closing of the acquisition of Engie’s portfolio of upstream liquefied natural gas (LNG) assets for an overall enterprise value of $1.5 billion.
- Cantium Contracts Rowan Jack-up
- Seabourn Cruises into Cuba in 2019
- Belt and Road Fuels Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Growth
- Davie awarded $610 million for AHTS-to-icebreaker conversions
- Soybean Ship Docks in Dalian
- Passengers View Red Arrows From Cunard Queens
- Antwerp Introduces Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Ghana Arrests Saiko Crew
- Africa Opens its Doors to the World
- Port of Antwerp Fire Under Control
- Google Street View Tours Offshore Platform
- Burlington (EPF 10) Passes Acceptance Trials
- Port of Antwerp Tests Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Jack-up Completes Major Crane Refit
- Dorian LPG reports loss-making quarter
- Retailers Stock Up Ahead of Tariffs
- Investigators Examine Tanker Suspected in Hit-and-Run
- Three Firms Accused of Violating Sanctions on N. Korea
- Lightering Set to Begin for SSL Kolkata
- After Spill, Port of Rotterdam Replaces Miles of Shoreline