- Jiangnan Shipbuilding wins order for VLGC trio from AW Shipping
- Engine room fire disables Cap Jackson containership
- Disgruntled Security Guard Takes Control of Drybulk Carrier
- Agreement for Next Generation Wind Turbine Installation Vessel
- Quick Mooring Allows 75 People to Safely Disembark Sinking Cruise Boat
- UK MCA Detains Six Fishing Vessels in Ongoing Safety Effort
- Oman bans open-loop scrubbers
- China's Giant Three Gorges Dam Faces Major Test
- Italian Cruise Lines Plan Restart Despite Growing Uncertainties
- Shanghai port hits record high container volume in July
- Ocean Governance and Maritime Security in the Gulf of Guinea
- NASA Astronauts Complete First Manned Splashdown Since 1975
- Boxship Arrives in UAE With Toppled Containers
- 11 Killed in Crane Collapse at Indian Shipyard
- Classification Approval for First Entirely 3D Model-Based Design
AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
Petroleum and chemical tanker owner AET Tanker Holdings, a vessel-owning entity of MISC Berhad, has secured three time charter contracts by Brazil Shipping I Limited, a Shell Group entity, worth USD 245 million.
This news is a total 793 time has been read
CMA shipping event for 2020 goes online in light of Covid-19The Connecticut Maritime Association’s (CMA) CMA Shipping 2020 Conference and Exhibition will be delivered as an entirely virtual event as part of the first ever North American Shipping Week to be held from 12-16 October.
Maersk Joins Global Brands in Launching Net Zero Global InitiativeA.P. Moller – Maersk joined with eight other leading global companies in launching a new initiative to accelerate the transition to a net zero global economy.
Sovereign, the World's First Mega Cruise Ship, Arrives at ScrapyardJust a month after Spain’s Pullmantur Cruises announced its insolvency, two of its cruise ships have arrived at the scrapyards of Turkey, victims of the global pandemic.
Shipping lending dips to lowest level in over a decade, BNP Paribas largest portfolioAt the beginning of 2020 lending to shipping by the world’s top 40 ship financers was at its lowest level in more than a decade and global ship finance is expected to remain constrained in 2020/2021 in the absence of new positive factors.
New Dayang Shipbuilding secures order for four bulk carriersChina’s New Dayang Shipbuilding has received orders for four bulk carriers from compatriots Zhejiang Shipping Group and Fujian Shishi Dingsheng Shipping.
MSC Loses Containers Overboard Near Port Elizabeth, South AfricaAn investigation is underway into the loss of containers that fell overboard from an MSC containership in the waters near Port Elizabeth, South Africa. There were also fears that the loss was creating a hazard to navigation into the port area.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy