- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
- CMA CGM Aims to Be Carbon Neutral by 2050
- Tanker management company Sokana relaunched
- Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel Launched
- Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
- U.S. Total Trade Slumps to Lowest Level in Almost a Decade
- U.S. Senators Propose Expanding Nord Stream 2 Sanctions
- World’s Largest Megaship Arrives in Europe
- Petronas delivers first Myanmar LNG cargoes
- Japan’s MoD Orders Two Yard Oiler Tankers From Shin Kurushima For JMSDF
- CMA CGM boss sets carbon neutral target by 2050
- Jeff Bezos supports UK freight forwarding start-up
- Hutchison Ports BEST hosts 23K+TEU behemoth
- Pacific Osprey’s new crane boom in action
- Aker BP looking to decrease carbon footprint with new tech deal
AIDAcosma Will Be AIDA Cruises’ 2nd LNG-Powered Ship
German shipbuilder Neptun Werft has held a keel-laying ceremony for AIDA Cruises’ second LNG-powered cruise ship.
This news is a total 314 time has been read
CMA CGM Aims to Be Carbon Neutral by 2050French-based CMA CGM, the world’s fourth-largest container shipping group, said on Tuesday it would aim to become carbon neutral by 2050.
Cosco Energy Transportation Optimizes Structure in Ongoing ExpansionCosco Shipping Energy Transportation Company, part of the Chinese state Cosco shipping group, announced plans to merge with Shanghai Tanker, the owner of 49 tankers with an aggregate capacity of 4.73 million dwt.
ZES partners develop emission-free barge concept2 June 2020 saw the launch of Zero Emission Services B.V. (ZES), a new company that helps increase the sustainability of the inland shipping sector by leasing exchangeable battery containers — known as ZES-Packs — to businesses in inland shipping.
South Korean shipbuilders surge on giant Qatar LNG dealShares of South Korean shipbuilders surged on Tuesday following a landmark deal for Qatari liquefied natural gas carriers.
Qatar Launches Largest LNG Shipbuilding Program in History at Korean YardsState-owned Qatar Petroleum has entered into shipbuilding agreements with South Korea’s “Big 3” shipyards for the construction of up to 100 LNG carriers valued at more than US$19 billion.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy