|Service||Vessel Voyage||First Port||ETA||Port Rotation|
Asia Subcontinent Express
|Qingdao||8 Oct 2019||Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou (CCT) – Singapore – Port Klang – Mundra – Karachi (SAPT) – Port Qasim – Singapore – Qingdao|
Asia Subcontinent Express 6
|Shanghai||2 Oct 2019||Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou – Nansha – Singapore – Port Klang – Nhava Sheva – Karachi – Singapore – Shanghai|
Asia Subcontinent Express 7
|Shanghai||8 Oct 2019||Shanghai – Ningbo – Fuzhou – Shekou – Singapore – Port Klang – Colombo – Karachi (KICT) – Karachi (PICT) – Mundra – Port Klang – Singapore – Shanghai|
China India Express
|Shanghai||8 Oct 2019||Shanghai – Xiamen – Hong Kong – Shekou – Nansha – Singapore – Colombo – Nhava Sheva – Pipavav – Colombo – Port Klang – Singapore – Hong Kong – Shanghai|
North Asia Subcontinent Express
|Dalian||5 Oct 2019||Dalian – Tianjin Xingang – Qingdao – Busan – Gwangyang – Ningbo – Singapore – Tanjong Pelepas – Colombo – Nhava Sheva – Pipavav – Singapore – Dalian|
India East Coast Express
|Busan||4 Oct 2019||Busan – Qingdao – Shanghai – Shekou (CCT) – Singapore – Port Klang – Chennai – Visakhapatnam – Port Klang – Singapore – Manila – Busan|
- Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transport
- d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRs
- ClassNK joins US cyber risk initiative ahead of IMO 2021
- Shipping banks better prepared than in 2008
- Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for Shipping
- Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in Shipping
- Hurtigruten Leads the Way With Accelerated Return to Cruising
- Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraud
- Spanish port in first LNG bunkering
- Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga
- Rival Cruise Lines Create Panel to Advise for the Covid-19 Era
- Philippine Coast Guard Files Homicide Charges Over Bulker Collision
- Former Chairman and Owner of Detyens Shipyards Passes at 72
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk Boxship
APL announces void sailings in October
APL announces the following void sailings on its Asia-Indian Subcontinent services in October 2019:
This news is a total 399 time has been read
Shipping banks better prepared than in 2008Banks are better prepared than in 2008, to face the challenges that are looming post-coronavirus but that an increase in non-performing loans is an inevitable as a result of the pandemic, according to XRTC Business Consultants.
Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraudShanghai Bestway Marine & Energy Technology announced that the company had received notice from Shanghai Public Security Bureau Songjiang Branch that the company’s second largest shareholder was suspected of being involved in contract fraud.
Klaveness Combination Carriers nets green financing for its two newbuildsOslo-listed Klaveness Combination Carriers ASA has secured a $60 million green loan for the financing of the seventh and eight CLEANBU vessels with delivery in 2021.
Bank lending to Greek shipowners remains steady at $53.1bnFallout from the Covid-19 pandemic has had a strong impact on banks and non-bank lenders to the shipping industry, and despite the ongoing upgrading of the Greek fleet lending to Greek shipowners remains pretty much steady.
Carnival Corp. posts $4.4 billion loss, starts selling ships to cut costsCarnival Corporation & plc., the world’s largest cruise company, suffered a multibillion-dollar loss in the quarter ended May 31, 2020, due to the suspension of cruise operations related to COVID-19.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy