- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
- Iranian tanker violates U.S. sanctions again, carrying Venezuelan crude on the return trip
- Salvage Team Still Working to Get Burnt-Out VLCC Tanker to Port
- NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHI
- Neptune makes first step in offshore execution of North Sea project
- Ostwind 2 cable pathways now UXO-free
APL to apply GRI for China to Russian Far East
APL will apply the General Rate Increase (GRI) within the following scope:
This news is a total 775 time has been read
Report: More Ammonium Nitrate Found at Port of BeirutThe find comes just weeks after a massive ammonium nitrate explosion leveled the central port area and destroyed much of the city's waterfront, killing nearly 200 people.
Rigs report: Equinor set to drill new wells at Martin LingeShallow water drilling activity in the North Sea and Middle East slipped during week 37 2020, pushing the number of contracted global jack-up rigs to 323 and ending a string of four consecutive weeks of positive gains
Preliminary Report Shows No Oil Found in Dead Dolphins in MauritiusThe cause of death of 27 dolphins that washed up in Mauritius near the site of an oil spill remains unclear after two of the animals showed no trace of oil in their bodies, a preliminary autopsy report showed on Thursday.
Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020The port of Amsterdam is reporting declines for its volume and for transshipment in the seaports in the North Sea Canal region, which includes Amsterdam, IJmuiden, Beverwijk, and Zaanstad.
Ruthless Gangmasters Offer Migrants' Kids to Cross Into UK for Free on Perilous Boat Trips - ReportBritish authorities are currently weighing different ways to stem migrants from illegally crossing into the country from France, let alone via dangerous Channel voyages on small packed boats.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy