|Service||Vessel Voyage||Original ETA|
Latin America port
|Condor Express (CDX)||CMA CGM JACQUES JOSEPH|
2 Oct 2019
|ETA Manzanillo, MX|
30 Oct 2019
|Caracara Express (CRX)||EVER LIVELY|
|ETA Hong Kong|
6 Oct 2019
|ETA Manzanillo, MX|
- Golar’s Brazil FSRU in third STS LNG transfer
- Future Possibilities in Ship Wind Propulsion
- Malta Charters Harbor Cruise Boats to House Maritime Migrants
- Aegir preparing for Taiwanese offshore wind job
- CMA CGM’s fleet of LNG-powered mega vessels gain green notations
- Christophe de Margerie completes NSR passage
- HMM Oslo heads for Europe with a full load
- Mystery Submarine May Reveal A Major New Capability For Iran
- Saga LNG lines up midsize newbuilds deal
- Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two months
- PHOTO: Allseas vessel up and running on Karish pipeline offshore Israel
- Australia lays charges against APL England’s master over container spill
- Singapore’s first LNG bunkering vessel launched
- Distressed VLCC at Anchor Off South Africa
- Photos: How the Royal Marines Board a Ship
APL to implement Golden Week void sailings
Following its last advisory on 5 September 2019, APL will be implementing the following additional Condor Express (CDX) void sailing in the Asia-Latin America market during the China Golden Week:
This news is a total 313 time has been read
Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two monthsMore than two million tons of non-oil products and commodities were exported from Iran’s largest port, Shahid Rajaee, in the first two months of the current year [from March 21 to May 20].
BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK portsFollowing a new research into the barriers to shore power in UK ports, the British Ports Association believes a Green Maritime Fund would be critical to making the initiative a reality.
Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container ShipStockholm Norvik Port marked an important milestone in the development of the new port with the arrival of its first container ship.
Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19The shipping industry continues to find itself caught in Brazil’s struggles with the COVID-19 virus.
San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'BrienEarly on Saturday morning, the San Francisco Fire Department saved the famous WWII-era Liberty Ship Jeremiah O'Brien from a four-alarm fire adjacent to her berth.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy