|PORT OF LOADING||ALTERNATIVE SERVICES TO OAKLAND|
|Haiphong||South China Loop 3 (SC3) + transshipment onto South China Loop 1 (SC1) or South China Loop 8 (SC8) via Yantian|
|Nansha||Direct service on South China Loop 1 (SC1)|
|Hong Kong||Direct service on South China Loop 1 (SC1) or South China Loop 8 (SC8)|
|Yantian||Direct service on South China Loop 1 (SC1) or South China Loop 8 (SC8)|
- QTerminals Wins 35-Year Concession for Port of Olvia in Ukraine
- Cruse Liners Dropping Shanghai Sailings over Coronavirus
- CMB to Operate Zero-Emission Fleet by 2050
- Exmar Finances FLNG, VLGC Pair
- Crew Evacuated from Sinking Bitumen Carrier in Arabian Sea
- Cargo ship with cargo of grain aground, Azov, Russia
- United Heavy Lift Adds Eleven Ships to Its Fleet
- SCPA sells Daniel Island property
- “Flower Power” from Sanmar and Robert Allan Ltd. – 200 Tugs and Counting…
- North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in Finland
- Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade war
- How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?
- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
APL updates South China Loop 3 service
As part of its continuing efforts to enhance service reliability, APL announces the new port rotation on its South China Loop 3 (SC3) service.
This news is a total 151 time has been read
Crew Evacuated from Sinking Bitumen Carrier in Arabian SeaThirteen Indian crew members have been rescued from a Panama-flagged bitumen tanker in the Arabian Sea, the Indian Coast Guard said.
United Heavy Lift Adds Eleven Ships to Its FleetHamburg-based multipurpose shipping company United Heavy Lift GmbH (UHL) has taken over a heavy lift fleet of nine Zeamarine eco-friendly F900 newbuilds and purchased an additional two 12,000 dwt vessels.
TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding PairDanish tanker shipping company TORM has inked a contract to buy two scrubber-fitted LR2 newbuildings from Chinese-based Guangzhou Shipyard International (GSI).
NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint PowerJapanese shipbuilder Tsuneishi Shipbuilding has delivered Sunshine Pride, a coal carrier operated by shipping company NYK that will work for power company Joban Joint Power.
Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off NigeriaA group of armed men fired upon a containership underway some 19 nautical miles South West of Bayelsa, Nigeria, on Tuesday, January 21.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok