- JAPEX and Petronas to jointly study CCS in Malaysia
- Russian LNG-powered RoRo to arrive in Baltiysk
- Russian Chief Engineer missing, Black sea
- Ship demolition: 301 tankers sold for scrap in 2021
- MOL, ClassNK, NAPA deploy navigational risk monitoring system
- U.S. Navy Unites Five Carriers in Pacific Training Exercise
- Boxship charter rates hit new highs
- Egyptian freighter beached, broke in two in stormy Med
- Master of APL England Charged with Operating an Unseaworthy Vessel
- Sanmar, Kongsberg and RAL Rethink the Twin-Thruster Harbor Tug
- GE Haggles With Shipyard Over Unpaid US Navy Supercarrier Bill
- German Navy's Top Officer Resigns After Pro-Russia Comments
- As Charter Market Soars, Boxship Scrapping Hits Six-Year Low
- Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes Command
- Ever Alp transits Suez Canal on its maiden voyage
Approves ship for Syria mission
Danish lawmakers have approved sending a cargo ship and a warship to pick up Syria's most dangerous chemical weapons.
This news is a total 1618 time has been read
U.S. Says Iran Forces Boarded Ship in International WatersIranian forces used two ships and a helicopter to board a tanker called the Wila in international waters, U.S. Central Command said in a tweet on Wednesday.
India delays implementation of SCMTR rulesImplementation of the India Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations (SCMTR), will now be delayed until 30 September 2020 according to a statement issued by India’s Ministry of Finance.
Istanbul earthquake: Magnitude 5.8 quake hits Turkey5.8-magnitude earthquake which struck Istanbul in the Marmara Sea on Sept. 26 caused panic among the residents of Istanbul.
Save the final four men aboard a cargo shipRescuers had to bore through fireproof glass and navigate passageways that had become vertical drops to save the final four men aboard a cargo ship that capsized off Georgia’s coast, a Coast Guard official said Tuesday.
ICTSI Ecuador launches first transport insurance program for banana tradeContecon Guayaquil SA – the Ecuadorian subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) – is supporting growers at the world’s largest banana-exporting port with a comprehensive insurance program, giving them greater coverage
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy