Hanjin Shipping is increasing freight rates of all services in Asia-Europe and Trans-Atlantic trades beginning April 1st, 2009.
Hanjin Shipping is increasing freight rates of all services in Asia-Europe and Trans-Atlantic trades beginning April 1st, 2009. The decision was made and announced to its regional offices and customers last month.
Regarding the rate increase, Hanjin Shipping comments that such a decision is necessary in order to continue providing top quality service to its customers.
Rate Increase / Unit : USD
- Far East/South East Asia - North Europe/Mediterranean : 300/TEU, 600/FEU
- Indian Sub Continent/Middle East - North Europe/Mediterranean : 200/TEU, 400/FEU
As of April 1st, dry/special/refrigerated
No plan for Australia - North Europe/Mediterranean
- North Europe/Mediterranean - Far East/South East Asia : 200/TEU, 400/FEU
As of April 1st
F.A.K/others 200/TEU, 400/FEU, refrigerated 200/TEU, 400/FEU, waste 150/TEU, 150/FEU, special 100/TEU, 100/ FEU
- Trans-Atlantic Serivce West Bound : 150/TEU, 225/FEU
As of April 1st, dry/refrigerated
- Trans-Atlantic Service East Bound : 100/TEU, 150/FEU
As of April 15th, dry/refrigerated