- Workers at Haldia Port Suspend Dry Bulk Ops after COVID-19 Case
- Worst Case Scenario Could Bring About USD 23 Bn Loss for Carriers
- COVID-19 Crisis: 114 Cruise Ships Are in or near US Waters
- Coral Princess Starts Disembarking Passengers in Miami, 3 Deaths Confirmed
- Venezuelan Patrol Boat Sinks after Colliding with Cruise Ship
- Okeanis Eco Tankers Secures Work for VLCC
- USCG Medevacs Crewman from Yang Ming Boxship
- Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squad
- UAE to Ease Restrictions on Crew Changes
- Italian ro-pax ferry contacted breakwater, damaged, Greece
- Thirty-Eight Crew Members on Disney Wonder Reportedly Test Positive for COVID-19
- Master of K-LINE car carrier found dead in his cabin
- USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underway
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
Attorney of Sanchi oil tanker crew accused Iran of plagiarizing documents
Herischi law firm which represents the families of ten crew members of Sanchi oil tanker in the federal court lawsuit against three individuals and entities tied to the Islamic Republic of Iran, accused Islamic Republic officials of plagiarizing
This news is a total 214 time has been read
Workers at Haldia Port Suspend Dry Bulk Ops after COVID-19 CaseWorkers at India’s Haldia Port have suspended all dry bulk vessel operations at the port after learning a supervisor had tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Crisis: 114 Cruise Ships Are in or near US WatersIn times when the cruise industry is struggling to survive the coronavirus pandemic, a total of 114 cruise ships, carrying 93,000 crew members, are currently in or near US ports and waters.
Coral Princess Starts Disembarking Passengers in Miami, 3 Deaths ConfirmedPassengers have started to disembark Coral Princess as the cruise ship finally docked at the Port of Miami on Saturday, April 4 after being denied docking at several ports amid COVID-19 precautionary measures.
USCG Medevacs Crewman from Yang Ming BoxshipAn injured crew member of a Taiwan-flagged containership has been evacuated some six miles from the San Francisco Bay, the US Coast Guard (USCG) said.
Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squadPolice have launched a criminal investigation into whether the operator of the Ruby Princess downplayed potential coronavirus cases before thousands of passengers disembarked in Sydney last month.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok