- Italian Navy’s Vulcano Logistic Support Ship Starts Sea Trials
- Abu Dhabi Ports Splashing USD 1 Bn on Khalifa’s Expansion
- EPIC Midstream Marks 1st Crude Oil Shipment from Its Port of Christi Terminal
- Shipping Resumed after Crane Collapse at Antwerp
- EBRD Provides USD 17.5 Mn for Tekirdag Port Privatization, Expansion
- EU Commission President: No-One Can Be Left Behind in EU Green Deal
- Pacific Reach tests JFD’s submarine rescue system
- World’s 1st Liquefied Hydrogen Carrier Named in Japan
- First SIMOPS LNG Bunkering Completed in Amsterdam
- Argentine Navy Commissioned ARA Bouchard OPV Built By Naval Group
- Lockheed Martin to equip Spanish Navy’s future frigates with S-band radar
- What Will Be the Role of Biofuels in Shipping’s Decarbonization?
- Philippines Army to add BrahMos Anti-Ship Cruise Missile in its inventory
- Kidnapped Crew from J.J. Ugland Vessel Freed
- OOCL to withdraw several Europa-Asia sailings
Australian Navy will receive Sydney Air Warfare Destroyer in 2020
The Australian Defence Force’s third Air Warfare Destroyer (AWD), NUSHIP Sydney, is on track to be delivered to the Navy in February 2020 after completing sea trials.
This news is a total 196 time has been read
Italian Navy’s Vulcano Logistic Support Ship Starts Sea TrialsThe Italian Navy's new auxiliary vessel A5335 Vulcano started its sea trials in the Gulf of La Spezia on December 5, 2019, according to OCCAR.
Pacific Reach tests JFD’s submarine rescue systemJFD has successfully demonstrated its fully-integrated submarine rescue system during exercises off the coast of Western Australia.
Lockheed Martin to equip Spanish Navy’s future frigates with S-band radarUS defense contractor Lockheed Martin recently signed an agreement with Spanish shipbuilder Navantia to equip five new F-110 multimission frigates and their land-based test site with Lockheed Martin’s first naval installation of its solid state S-band rad
Philippines Army to add BrahMos Anti-Ship Cruise Missile in its inventoryIn a major development that could change the power dynamics in Southeast Asia, the Philippines Army has indicated that it is going ahead with the purchase of the BrahMos anti-ship cruise missile, an India-Russia joint.
Russian Navy cutting-edge missile corvette enters White Sea for state trialsThe Project 20385 lead corvette Gremyashchiy armed with Kalibr cruise missiles has entered the White Sea for state trials, the press office of the Northern Fleet reported on Friday.
- DFDS Expands Logistics Footprint with Huisman Acquisition
- Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal Development
- BW LPG’s CEO Martin Ackermann Resigns
- Hyundai Mipo Boosts Orderbook with Three More Ships
- Russian Navy cutting-edge missile corvette enters White Sea for state trials
- Oldendorff Carriers Joins the Getting to Zero Coalition
- New Russian submarine Yasen-M test-fires torpedo during sea trials
- Report: Bahri Linked to Charter of LNG Carriers
- MSC to Use 30 Pct Biofuel Blends on Its Ships
- Turkey's latest armed drone Akinci completes first flight
- ACCC Taking TasPorts to Court for Alleged Misuse of Market Power
- U.S. Navy USS John F. Kennedy CVN 79 Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier was christened on 7 December 2019
- Deltamarin, GTT Win AIP for Dual-Fuel Newcastlemax Design
- CMV Expanding Fleet with P&O Australia’s Duo
- Iran has unveiled trimaran warship design Safineh guided missile destroyer project
- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea