- Aker BP gains consent to use Maersk Invincible rig on Valhall field
- Chemical tanker quarantined in Brazil for over a month
- Standardized Container IoT is Key for "Smart" Supply Chains
- Laser Sensor Technology for the Maritime and Offshore Industries
- Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19
- Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel Contact
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
Babcock Wins Frigate Deal as UK Bids to Restore Shipbuilding Industry
By Alistair Smout LONDON, Sept 12 (Reuters) – Babcock International won a contract to design new Type 31 frigates on Thursday as Britain seeks to revive its once-mighty shipbuilding industry.
This news is a total 250 time has been read
CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuildsTaiwanese shipbuilder CSBC Corporation held a naming ceremony for two 2,800 TEU container vessels owned by compatriot Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.
OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trialsDutch offshore accommodation provider OOS International has informed that its newbuild semi-submersible heavy lift crane accommodation vessel (SSCV) OOS Serooskerke has been completed and is awaiting sea trials.
Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea NewbuildDutch shipbuilder Da Hoop is claiming the world’s first remotely-operated sea trials with the testing of the a new expedition cruise ship for Silversea Cruises.
Hyundai Heavy secures deal to build two scrubber-fitted VLCCsSouth Korean shipbuilding giant Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Group has received an order for the construction of two 300,000-ton very large crude carriers (VLCCs).
China starts building its 1st autonomous feederQingdao Shipyard has launched the construction of China’s 1st autonomous containership, named Zhi Fei.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy