- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
BCTN strengthens position of North Sea Port
BCTN, the largest operator of inland container terminals in the Netherlands and Belgium, is adding North Sea Port to its network.
This news is a total 870 time has been read
Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated PortIsrael has opened a new shipping port along its Mediterranean coast that will bring much-needed competition to a sector plagued by delays and boost the country’s standing as a regional trade hub.
New exclusive cruise terminal arriving at the port of BarcelonaThe global cruise line MSC Cruises announced that it has obtained clearance and final approval from the Port of Barcelona’s board of directors to build and manage an exclusive cruise terminal.
PLC Caspiy establishing port in Astrakhan regionPLC Caspiy has been granted the SEZ LOTUS residential status and its proposed project of creating a modern port with a container terminal has also been approved.
Port of Long Beach Incentivizes Carriers to Deploy ‘Greenest’ ShipsOcean carriers with vessels calling at the Port of Long Beach are set to be be further incentivized to deploy their greenest ships.
Historical heroin seizure at Romanian Port of ConstantaOfficials confirmed on May 20 that Romanian authorities have seized 1,452 kilograms (3,200 pounds) of heroin at a Black Sea terminal, making it one of the largest heroin seizures in the European Union in recent years.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy