- Vopak to Build, Operate New Terminal in Texas
- Yemen’s Houthi Group Releases Seized Vessels
- DIF, Geogas, Access Capital to Invest in LNG Newbuild Quintet
- Peel Ports hits record container throughput
- CSA 2020: Malaysia’s Scrubber Ban Will Affect 200 Shipping Companies
- French Navy To Field New Exocet MM40 Block 3c Anti-Ship Missiles From 2021
- Maersk Tankers to Grow Its Managed Fleet by 11 Ships
- Golden Ocean CEO Steps Down
- Siem’s LNG Car Carriers for Volkswagen Christened in China
- DNG Energy: LNG Bunkering Ops in South Africa’s Algoa Bay to Start in 2020
- Port of Southampton investing in quayside to continue welcoming largest ships
- Indian Government Approves Proposal for Hong Kong Convention Accession
- Performance Shipping Boosts Fleet with Aframax Tanker
- ZIM Retains Profit in Third Quarter
- Ponant Returns to Fincantieri for Two Luxury Cruise Ships
Belgian an Dutch Navies Training on Mine countermeasures vessels
Since last week, the two teams of the Belgian-Dutch training centre for minehunters (MOST) are in action. They boarded the Dutch mine-hunter Zr.Ms. M863 Vlaardingen and the German minehunter FGS M1058 Fulda.
This news is a total 154 time has been read
French Navy To Field New Exocet MM40 Block 3c Anti-Ship Missiles From 2021MBDA will start delivery of the first MM40 Block 3c anti-ship missile to the French Navy (Marine Nationale) in 2021, according to the latest official French defense budget documentations.
Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPVYet another C-Guard Decoy Launching System delivery from Terma who recently completed a successful Sea Acceptance Test (SAT) for the Royal Thai Navy OPV Krabi Class.
Government Of Ukraine Green Lights Procurement Of 20 OCEA FPB 98 Patrol VesselsThe Government of Ukraine gave its green light for the procurement of 20 FPB 98 patrol vessels made by French shipyard OCEA.
U.S. Navy Accepts Delivery Of USNS Miguel KeithThe U.S. Navy accepted delivery of its third Expeditionary Sea Base (ESB) ship, USNS Miguel Keith (ESB 5) on Nov. 15.
Russia’s Admiral Vladimirsky ocean survey vessel undergoing trials in Baltic SeaThe Admiral Vladimirsky ocean survey vessel has arrived in the assigned area of the Baltic Sea to test its hydrographic equipment and propulsion system, the Russian Defense Ministry’s press office said.
- ICTSI will develop Iloilo ports
- Titan LNG Wraps Up 1st STS LNG Bunkering in Port of Ghent
- Flex LNG Secures USD 629 Mn Loan for Five Newbuilds
- Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPV
- Singapore Maritime Accelerator Selects Inaugural Nine Startups
- Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022
- FSL Trust Offloads Two Product Tankers
- Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
- WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world trade
- ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal service
- Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red Sea
- Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO Illegal
- NWSA’s total box volumes up nearly 3% for 2019
- Avenir LNG Taking Its 2nd 7,500 cbm LNG Carrier to Brazil
- Government Of Ukraine Green Lights Procurement Of 20 OCEA FPB 98 Patrol Vessels
- U.S. Navy Accepts Delivery Of USNS Miguel Keith
- Weak demand drags down spot rates from China
- CMA CGM, GRR from Canada to Indian Sub Continent
- Gasum to Use Swedegas’ Gothenburg Facility for Bunkering of LNG Ships
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf