- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
Black Sea Fleet’s patrol ship to join Russian Navy’s Mediterranean Squadron
The Black Sea Fleet’s patrol ship Vasily Bykov departed the naval base of Sevastopol for its long-distance deployment to the Mediterranean Sea, a source in the Crimean defence circles told TASS on Tuesday.
This news is a total 892 time has been read
Putin Leads Sweeping Nuclear Exercises From Land And Sea As Tensions SoarRussian leader Vladimir Putin oversaw strategic nuclear exercises involving the launch of hypersonic ballistic missiles and other weapons on Saturday, the latest show of strength at a time of acute tension with the West over Ukraine.
U.S. Navy Unites Five Carriers in Pacific Training ExerciseThe U.S. Navy has underway one of its largest show of strength training exercises uniting two carrier strike groups with more than 14,000 sailors and marines in the South China Sea. This latest exercise is part of an ongoing series of joint training progr
GE Haggles With Shipyard Over Unpaid US Navy Supercarrier BillFour years after the U.S. Navy’s costliest warship was hobbled by a flaw in its propulsion system, prime contractor Huntington Ingalls Industries and subcontractor General Electric are still haggling over who will pay for fixing the defect.
German Navy's Top Officer Resigns After Pro-Russia CommentsAs the prospects of a war in Ukraine increase, the German government has accepted the resignation of its top naval officer over comments favorable to Russia.
US Strengthens Ties With Israeli NavyUS Navy and Israeli Navy have strengthened ties by conducting combined maritime security patrols in the Red Sea.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy