- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
- CMA CGM Aims to Be Carbon Neutral by 2050
- Tanker management company Sokana relaunched
- Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel Launched
- Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
- U.S. Total Trade Slumps to Lowest Level in Almost a Decade
- U.S. Senators Propose Expanding Nord Stream 2 Sanctions
- World’s Largest Megaship Arrives in Europe
- Petronas delivers first Myanmar LNG cargoes
- Japan’s MoD Orders Two Yard Oiler Tankers From Shin Kurushima For JMSDF
- CMA CGM boss sets carbon neutral target by 2050
- Jeff Bezos supports UK freight forwarding start-up
- Hutchison Ports BEST hosts 23K+TEU behemoth
- Pacific Osprey’s new crane boom in action
- Aker BP looking to decrease carbon footprint with new tech deal
Black Sea Fleet’s patrol ship to join Russian Navy’s Mediterranean Squadron
The Black Sea Fleet’s patrol ship Vasily Bykov departed the naval base of Sevastopol for its long-distance deployment to the Mediterranean Sea, a source in the Crimean defence circles told TASS on Tuesday.
This news is a total 511 time has been read
Japan’s MoD Orders Two Yard Oiler Tankers From Shin Kurushima For JMSDFThe Japanese Ministry of Defense (MoD) ordered two 4,900 tons Yard Oiler Tankers (YOT) from local shipbuilder Shin Kurushimaon May 19 2020.
Russian Navy welcomes ballistic missile submarine Knyaz VladimirThe Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy, Admiral Nikolai Evmenov, has signed the acceptance certificate for the newest Borei-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) Knyaz Vladimir.
U.S. Coast Guard Accepts 39th Fast Response CutterThe Coast Guard accepted delivery of the 39th fast response cutter (FRC), Myrtle Hazard, in Key West, Florida, May 28.
BALTOPS 2020 to take place ‘exclusively at sea’ due to COVID-19The 49th Baltic Operations (BALTOPS) exercise, the premier maritime-focused exercise in the Baltic Region, will take place in the Baltic Sea from June 7 to 16.
Mystery Submarine May Reveal A Major New Capability For IranIt was only a matter of time before this happened. A new vessel, shown in public for the first time this week, is either a very small submarine or a very large Uncrewed Underwater Vehicle (UUV). It appears to be the latter.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy