To all whom it may concern,
We are addressing you in an exceptional and crisis situation, on behalf of the families of missing seafarers from Croatia, the Philippines and Ukraine. The missing seafarers were on board the Bourbon Rhode ship which sailed from Las Palmas towards Guyana under the French Bourbon Offshore company. The ship sank on Sept. 26 in the wake of Hurricane Lorenzo in the Atlantic Ocean.
At that moment, there were 14 crew members who were ready to evacuate and left the ship. They activated life rafts. The search for them lasted only a week and three crew members were rescued, three crew members were found dead, and no one is looking for the remaining crew. We have good reason to believe that they are in one of the three rafts that have not been found yet. They are equipped with food and water for about 3 months. We kindly ask you to help us find them – and we emphasize that the Atlantic Ocean currents are carrying the life rafts west – towards the Caribbean Islands (WNW Set & Drift).
Life rafts current location / area coordinates as of 27.10.:
A) 19,5N 050W
B) 20,8N 046W
C) 19,3N 042,5W
D) 14,5N 042,5W
E) 14,0N 048W
Please JOIN US & HELP US in our search for a way to publish this text and poster. Somebody could spot and find them along that route described by coordinates. This is to support family and friends who are waiting for them to return to their homes.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT HELP!
APPRECIATED SO MUCH
Family and Friends of Missing Crew Members
- Mauritius’ Top Court Denies Bail to Wakashio Captain; Master to Remain in Jail Pending Trial
- Green Shipping Line taps Dutch designer for Jones Act offshore wind vessels
- MEPC 76 gets underway
- UK Marine Accident Investigation Branch: Too Early to Tell ‘Common Themes’ in North Pacific Container Losses
- Sedef Shipyard delivers the full-electric MALMEFJORD to Boreal
- Fjord1 awards Tersan Shipyard with a two-ferry order
- Germany Finalizes Terms of Financial Rescue for MV Werften Shipyard
- Samsung Heavy partners with the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute to develop nuclear-powered ships
- Transocean delays deliveries for the world’s first 8th gen ultra-deepwater drillships
- New exclusive cruise terminal arriving at the port of Barcelona
- Environmental Disaster Feared from X-Press Pearl Sinking
- “No Big Ships” Protesters Try To Block Cruise Ship Departure
- Turkish freighter refloated, taken back to port, Ukraine
- Estonian cruise ship Silja Europa to accommodate security staff during G7 summit in the UK-UPDATE
- Italian SuperYacht Stock Launches IPO
Bourbon Rhode Rescue – families demand SAR to continue and ask for help
To all whom it may concern,
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy