- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Big antisubmarine ships of project 1155 to fire Tsirkon missiles
- ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR Congo
- Ammonia-Fuelled 23,000 TEU Boxship Design Gets AIP
- Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 Years
- 14 Crew Rescued from Listing Cargo Ship in Greek Waters
- Norsepower, SWS Wrap Up Energy-Efficient VLCC Project
- Georgia Ports Authority Gears to Surpass 4.6 M TEUs
- New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution Convention
- U.S., China Move Closer to Trade Deal Despite Harsh Rhetoric
- The New Polish Navy vessel ORP Slazak ready for duty
British Ports Association Statement on Operation Yellowhammer Leak
British Ports Association (BPA) responds to the publication of the Operation Yellowhammer ‘reasonable worst case planning assumptions’.
This news is a total 185 time has been read
ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR CongoInternational Container Terminal Services, Inc. has, together with its local partners, initiated the second phase expansion of its Matadi Gateway Terminal, located 92 miles upstream on the left bank of the Congo River, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Rotterdam’s city council gives the green light to the Port VisionThe city council of Rotterdam has adopted the revised Port Vision. The creation of economic and societal value and realising sustainable growth form the core of the revised Port Vision.
DP World Rings Nasdaq Dubai Bell after USD 2.3 Bn ListingPort and terminal operator DP World rang the market-opening bell at Nasdaq Dubai on November 25 to mark the listings of two Sukuk (an Islamic financial certificate) and two conventional bonds with a total value of USD 2.3 billion.
Niras Wins Contract for Tanzania’s Tanga PortDanish consultancy company Niras has signed a contract for the study and design of a new oil terminal and the expansion of Tanzania’s second-largest port, the Port of Tanga.
Vizag Port Trust all set to become transhipment hubWith all-out efforts being under way to elevate its ranking to third position among major ports after Kandla and Paradip, the Visakhapatnam Port Trust has set in motion an exercise to emerge as a transhipment hub.
- Bureau Veritas Grants AIP for 19,000 cbm LNG Bunkering Vessel Design
- MOL, Total Pen Deal for 2nd LNG Bunker Vessel
- 19 Tanker Crew Kidnapped off Nigeria
- Essar Shipping to Install Scrubbers on Four Ships
- Successful Factory Acceptance Test For ECA Group Submarine Steering Console
- Rotterdam’s city council gives the green light to the Port Vision
- China Denies U.S. Navy Ships from Hong Kong Port Visits
- CMA CGM Picks Marseille-Fos for Bunkering of LNG-Fueled ULCVs
- Grindrod Shipping Postpones IVS Bulk Stake Purchase
- Unifeeder Takes Majority Stake in The Feedertech Group
- Navig8 Chemical Tankers Adds 4 Ships to Odfjell Pool
- Captain Dies After Vietnamese Cargo Ship Sinks in South China Sea
- MSC announces fresh prices from Europe
- Six Ways Remote Helm Control Technology Improves Marine Vessel Operations
- AIDA Cruises’ 14th Ship Named in Palma de Mallorca
- NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked Loan
- Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of Hormuz
- Imabari, JMU Joining Forces in Capital Tie-Up
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf