- Ocean Infinity Orders Eight Remote-Operated Ships at VARD
- HM Coastguard Ends Search for Two Missing Fishermen Off England’s Coast
- German military prevented from searching Turkish vessel headed for Libya
- U.S. CDC Recommends Against All Cruise Ship Travel
- UAE announces discovery of new oil reserves
- Osprey Group bags Moray East OWF contract
- Supramaxes experience radical shift in age profile
- Havyard forms new company to promote hydrogen propulsion
- Oceangoing warship 'Rudaki' joins IRGC navy
- Container volume at eight major Chinese ports up 13.1% in early Nov
- ZIM reports all-time record Q3 profit
- Chinese shipyard newbuilding orderbook shrinks 10%
- India kicks off 1000 LNG stations development
- Transocean adds $297 million to backlog as Petrobras extends two drillships
- SmartPortsBCN: COVID-19 to usher in new ‘golden age’ of technological innovation
Bumi Armada Sells Armada Perdana FPSO for USD 40 Mn
Malaysia-based floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) provider Bumi Armada Berhad has sold its Armada Perdana FPSO for a disclosed price of USD 40 million.
This news is a total 371 time has been read
German military prevented from searching Turkish vessel headed for LibyaOn Monday, the German military said Turkey prevented its forces from searching a ship in the Mediterranean bound for the Libyan port city of Misrata suspected of delivering arms. Turkey claims the ship was transporting “humanitarian aid”.
U.S. CDC Recommends Against All Cruise Ship Travelhe U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Saturday it recommended that all people avoid cruise ship travel as the risk of COVID-19 on liners is very high.
Australian SAR Plane Airdrops Emergency Supplies to FreighterOver the course of the past five days, the Australian Maritime Safety Authority arranged a medical intervention for an injured aboard a freighter in the Indian Ocean.
Thomas Wilhelmsen battles for control of family empireWilhelmsen took the reins at the family’s holding company via his holding of A shares following the suicide of his father, Wilhelm Wilhelmsen, in February this year.
Mexico Detains Heavy Lift Ship Carrying Cocaine-Laden CatamaranMexican authorities are detaining a heavy lift vessel after the discovery of cocaine hidden aboard one of the sailboats the vessel was transporting and offloaded in Mexico. An investigation is ongoing into the circumstances.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy