- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
- Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
- Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sector
- German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract award
- Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in Canada
- Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ Competitiveness
- MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather Forecast
- Vale’s Recovery to Be the Biggest Swing Factor for Iron Ore in 2020
- Adani Group’s dominant position worries trade members
- Cargo Volumes at Port of Los Angeles Fall in 2019 Amid Trade War Uncertainty
- Search Suspended for Missing Fishermen Near Galveston
- Finnish Navy receives 1st modernized Hamina-class missile boat
- BIMCO: Low-Sulfur Fuel Sales Rise as Shipping Industry Responds to IMO 2020
- Safe Bulkers Agrees Sale and Leaseback for Eight Ships
- USCG: Search Ends for Missing Fishermen after Collision with Tanker
Bumi Armada Sells Armada Perdana FPSO for USD 40 Mn
Malaysia-based floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) provider Bumi Armada Berhad has sold its Armada Perdana FPSO for a disclosed price of USD 40 million.
This news is a total 225 time has been read
Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new yearThe largest bulk carriers afloat are moving at different speeds depending on whether or not they have a scrubber fitted.
Vale’s Recovery to Be the Biggest Swing Factor for Iron Ore in 2020A decent recovery is expected in the seaborne supply of iron ore in 2020, predominantly driven by the recovery of shipments from the Brazilian mining giant Vale.
Search Suspended for Missing Fishermen Near GalvestonThe search for two missing fishermen near Galveston was suspended Thursday after covering more than 49 square miles over three days, the Unified Command said.
BIMCO: Low-Sulfur Fuel Sales Rise as Shipping Industry Responds to IMO 2020The final quarter of 2019 marked a massive decline of high-sulfur fuel oil (HSFO) sales as the industry transitioned into compliance with the IMO 2020 sulphur cap, according to international shipping association BIMCO.
SAAM to Take Majority Stake in IntertugChilean Sociedad Matriz SAAM has signed an agreement with the shareholders of Intertug Investment Holding, a towage services provider operating in Colombia, Mexico and Central America, to acquire 70% of the company.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok