- Shippers urge carriers to be 'honest and transparent' about LSF costs
- Alternate view of IMO 2020's impact on the tanker market
- UK auction sees further massive fall in cost of offshore wind
- Color Hybrid: technology behind the world’s largest plug-in hybrid ferry
- Bisso steps forward in fleet expansion
- UAE joins U.S.-led coalition for maritime security
- Yemen's Houthis propose truce with Saudi Arabia
- Equinor ramps up oil production in Gulf of Mexico
- US wind additions to hit near record level in 2019, 2020
- Ardent Top Management to Buyout Partners Svitzer, Crowley
- Open-loop scrubbers pass the scientific test, but fail headline one
- Dominion Proposes Largest Offshore Wind Farm in U.S.
- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
BW LNG Holds Naming Ceremony for LNG Carrier Duo in Korea
Shipping company BW LNG, part of BW Group, held a naming ceremony for two of its new LNG carriers on September 7.
This news is a total 84 time has been read
Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental RegulationAuthorities in Germany have found that a Marshall Islands-flagged bulk carrier violated the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL).
NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral VoyageShipping major NYK has undertaken Japan’s first carbon-neutral voyage by offsetting 5,000 tons of CO2.
Aurelius Finance Supports Ardent BoyoutAlternative direct lender Aurelius Finance Company has provided financing to support the buyout of Ardent, a global emergency management and offshore decommissioning company, from its co-owners Svitzer and Crowley Holdings.
ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane CarriersClassification society ABS has launched the industry’s first LNG Cargo Ready notation for ethane carriers in an effort to increase the flexibility of the next-generation of this vessel type.
H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier NewbuildSouth Korean shipping company H-Line Shipping and Dutch energy and commodities group Vitol have entered into a ten-year time charter agreement for an LNG carrier newbuild.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier