- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
- Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
- Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sector
- German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract award
- Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in Canada
- Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ Competitiveness
- MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather Forecast
- Vale’s Recovery to Be the Biggest Swing Factor for Iron Ore in 2020
- Adani Group’s dominant position worries trade members
- Cargo Volumes at Port of Los Angeles Fall in 2019 Amid Trade War Uncertainty
- Search Suspended for Missing Fishermen Near Galveston
- Finnish Navy receives 1st modernized Hamina-class missile boat
- BIMCO: Low-Sulfur Fuel Sales Rise as Shipping Industry Responds to IMO 2020
- Safe Bulkers Agrees Sale and Leaseback for Eight Ships
- USCG: Search Ends for Missing Fishermen after Collision with Tanker
BW LPG Agrees to Sell Its Final Large Gas Carrier Duo
Singapore-based owner of gas carriers BW LPG has reached an agreement to sell its two final large gas carriers (LGCs).
This news is a total 352 time has been read
Pyxis Tankers Wraps Up MR2 Ship SaleGreek product tanker company Pyxis Tankers has completed the sale of one of its MR2 chemical/product tankers.
Singapore’s 1st LNG-Powered Bunker Tanker DeliveredMarine Vicky, Singapore’s first LNG-fueled bunker tanker, has been delivered to its owner, Sinanju Tankers Holdings, the shipping company said.
Signal Maritime, Heidmar Partner Up on Tanker ManagementShip manager Signal Maritime Services and tanker operator Heidmar have entered into a partnership for the commercial management of a tanker fleet.
Poten: Unipec Top Charterer of 2010sChina International United Petroleum & Chemicals Co. (Unipec) has been singled out as the top charterer of the last decade, with an ever-growing market share in reported dirty spot fixtures.
OSG to Take Full Ownership of Alaska Tanker CompanyU.S.-based tanker company Overseas Shipholding Group has inked deals with BP Oil Shipping Company USA and BP AMI Leasing Inc. to purchase U.S.-flagged crude oil carrier vessels operated by Alaska Tanker Company LLC (ATC).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok