- AIDA Delays Restart Until September in Setback for Carnival Corp.
- MOL Apologizes for Wakashio Grounding in Mauritius
- Temasek Unit Scraps $3 Billion Bid for Keppel
- Marine Insurance Losses Seen Below $250 Million from Beirut Blast
- U.S. offshore rig count stands at 12 for five weeks on the trot
- Danaos aims to save fuel with seven-vessel recoating
- Stena Line adds freight-focused connection on Liepaja-Travemünde route
- An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90
- Video: Two Swimmers Found Clinging to Oil Rig's Anchor Chain
- Bath Iron Works, Machinists' Union Reach Tentative Deal to End Strike
- UK Home Office Calls for Royal Navy to Push Back Migrant Boats
- Dramatic Decline in 2020 Shipbuilding Orderbook, Increased Demolitions
- New US-Canada Aluminum Tariffs to Hurt Shipbuilders
- NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record Earnings
- Mauritius Receives International Aid as Bunker Fuel Spill Spreads
CargoSmart container blockchain consortium moves forward
CargoSmart has successfully completed a proof-of-concept with eTradeConnect, a multi-bank blockchain consortium in Hong Kong facilitated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority
This news is a total 366 time has been read
AIDA Delays Restart Until September in Setback for Carnival Corp.Germany’s AIDA Cruises announced further cruise cancelations delaying its planned resumption of service.
MOL Apologizes for Wakashio Grounding in MauritiusThe operator of a Japanese bulk carrier which ran aground off Mauritius in the Indian Ocean apologised on Sunday for a major oil spill which officials and environmentalists say is creating an ecological disaster.
Temasek Unit Scraps $3 Billion Bid for KeppelKyanite Investment Holdings, a unit of Singapore state-backed investor Temasek Holdings Pte, scrapped its bid to take control of Keppel Corp. after the oil-rig builder posted a second-quarter loss.
Marine Insurance Losses Seen Below $250 Million from Beirut BlastInsurance claims for damage to ships, goods and the port itself after a warehouse explosion last week in the port of Beirut were likely to total less than $250 million, reinsurance broker Guy Carpenter said on Monday.
Stena Line adds freight-focused connection on Liepaja-Travemünde routeSwedish ferry operator Stena Line will start a new freight-focused connection between Latvia, Sweden and Germany by adding a port-call in Karlskrona, Sweden, on the existing ferry route between Liepaja in Latvia and Travemünde in Germany from 13 August
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy