- 1 seafarer killed, 15 kidnapped from MV Mozart
- Container ship attacked, boarded, Gulf of Guinea
- Costa Smeralda Loses Lifeboat in Docking Mishap
- Storm-hit Maersk Essen reroutes to Mexico
- Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first day
- NEO Energy in talks to buy ExxonMobil’s North Sea assets
- MSC Says It Will Pony Up to Avoid General Average in Maersk Elba Fire
- 750 boxes fall off Maersk ship during another Pacific storm
- 37% of all boxes are rolled over
- Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of month
- Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resigns
- Pavimar grows fleet to 12 with capesize acquisition
- Pacific Drilling seals new drillship contract with Petronas
- US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entities
- Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contract
Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
Florida-based cruise company Carnival Cruise Line has christened Carnival Panorama, the newest member of its fleet.
This news is a total 328 time has been read
Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first dayU.S. President Joe Biden has announced America will return to the international Paris Agreement to fight climate change.
Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of monthSingapore will deliver Covid-19 vaccinations to over 10,000 maritime personnel by the end of January under its Sea – Air Vaccination Exercise (SAVE). The exercise is part of the country’s national Covid-19 vaccination strategy to protect frontline personn
Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resignsFrank Coles, Chief Executive Officer of the Wallem Group, has resigned and will be leaving the Wallem Group shortly, the company's board confirmed.
US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entitiesThe US State Department has added seven entities and two individuals, including subsidiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), to a blacklist as part of its latest sanctions against the Middle Eastern country.
Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian OceanIran’s Revolutionary Guards on Saturday fired long-range ballistic missiles into the Indian Ocean on the second day of a military exercise, state media reported.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy