- Jiangnan Shipbuilding wins order for VLGC trio from AW Shipping
- Engine room fire disables Cap Jackson containership
- Disgruntled Security Guard Takes Control of Drybulk Carrier
- Agreement for Next Generation Wind Turbine Installation Vessel
- Quick Mooring Allows 75 People to Safely Disembark Sinking Cruise Boat
- UK MCA Detains Six Fishing Vessels in Ongoing Safety Effort
- Oman bans open-loop scrubbers
- China's Giant Three Gorges Dam Faces Major Test
- Italian Cruise Lines Plan Restart Despite Growing Uncertainties
- Shanghai port hits record high container volume in July
- Ocean Governance and Maritime Security in the Gulf of Guinea
- NASA Astronauts Complete First Manned Splashdown Since 1975
- Boxship Arrives in UAE With Toppled Containers
- 11 Killed in Crane Collapse at Indian Shipyard
- Classification Approval for First Entirely 3D Model-Based Design
Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
Florida-based cruise company Carnival Cruise Line has christened Carnival Panorama, the newest member of its fleet.
This news is a total 255 time has been read
Disgruntled Security Guard Takes Control of Drybulk CarrierA disgruntled security guard involved in a pay dispute with his employer created a security incident threatening a drybulk carrier and its crew.
Quick Mooring Allows 75 People to Safely Disembark Sinking Cruise BoatOn Sunday evening, a river cruise boat sank on Bangkok's Chao Phraya River. All 60 passengers and 15 crewmembers aboard were safely evacuated to a nearby pier.
UK MCA Detains Six Fishing Vessels in Ongoing Safety EffortIn an apparent enforcement activity designed to ensure the commercial fishing industry is maintaining safety, the U.K. Maritime and Coastguard Agency has detained six U.K. flagged fishing vessels.
Oman bans open-loop scrubbersOman has joined the list of countries that ban the use of open-loop scrubbers from its waters.
China's Giant Three Gorges Dam Faces Major TestChina’s leaders certainly have a lot to worry about at home. Poverty within China is still a major problem. Environmental problems have been getting worse. And the domestic social and economic impacts of the coronavirus crisis have hit China hard.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy