- Major Fire Damages Seven Boats at Port of Bushehr, Iran
- Keppel O&M bags $52.5m in FPSO contracts from MODEC
- USS Bonhomme Richard Fire Burns On into Fourth Day
- Piracy and armed robbery incidents in Asia almost double in H1 2020
- China adding four VLOC berths
- Volume incentives offered as Port Klang looks to mitigate Covid effect
- Norway's Kleven Verft Acquired From Bankruptcy by Green Yard
- Asian waters account for largest share of ships lost at sea
- Seafarer kidnappings by pirates in Gulf of Guinea surge in H1
- Louisiana to Develop Innovative Management Tools for its Ports
- Two U.S.-Flagged Boxships Report COVID-19 Cases On Board
- Shipbreaking Worker's Widow Brings Case Against UK Shipowner
- Dubai lifts crew change restrictions
- Russia’s Gazprom hit hard in first quarter
- Wärtsilä gets big order for Green Jade offshore wind installation vessel
Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
Carnival Cruise Line has received the approval for a major expansion of Cruise Terminal F at PortMiami that will be capable of supporting the operations of Carnival’s new Excel class ship.
This news is a total 246 time has been read
Volume incentives offered as Port Klang looks to mitigate Covid effectMalaysia’s Transport Minister Wee Ka Siong said that Port Klang Authority (PKA) will offer incentives to terminal operators this year, as throughput is expected to decline by over 16% year-on-year, to 11.4 million TEU, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Louisiana to Develop Innovative Management Tools for its PortsA new initiative was announced to develop an innovative port management tool to improve the operating efficiency and reduce lost time at the Port of New Orleans as well as developing a smart port facility at Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Dubai lifts crew change restrictionsDubai Maritime City Authority (DCMA) has announced that it will allow ship operators to facilitate crew changes in Dubai. The announcement came just days after 13 countries, including United Arab Emirates (UAE), signed a pledge to relax regulations.
HHLA proceeds with new IT projects for Hamburg box terminalsGerman terminal operator Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) is one of the first ports worldwide to develop solutions for its Hamburg container terminals that use machine learning (ML) to predict the dwell time of a container at the terminal.
Canceled Sailings Continue to Impact Volumes at Port of Long BeachThe COVID-19 pandemic continued to drive down demand for goods in the second quarter of 2020, according to a report from the Port of Long Beach.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy