- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
Carnival Cruise Line has received the approval for a major expansion of Cruise Terminal F at PortMiami that will be capable of supporting the operations of Carnival’s new Excel class ship.
This news is a total 275 time has been read
American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the PacificAn online home shopping boom in the U.S. has sent transpacific sea freight rates to the highest on record, helping the container shipping industry in Asia.
Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in DecemberQatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 (CT2) is set to start container handling operations in December.
Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestionUK's Port of Felixstowe is facing huge congestion amid a sharp spike in import container volumes and late vessel arrivals.
South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling FacilitySouth African officials have been contemplating a domestic ship recycling facility since at least 2011, and the idea is making a comeback.
Developing Simulations to Analyze Decarbonization Design DecisionsAn important new tool has been developed to help ship owners explore the potential environmental impact of a ship while it is still in design stages.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy