- Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contract
- Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian Ocean
- Introducing the top EPC company (IOEC)
- DNV GL Dropping the ‘GL’ Amid Corporate Rebranding
- KSOE wins order for VLCC pair
- Beirut Blast: Interpol Red Notice Issued For Ship Captain & Owner
- Turkey imposes harsher maritime pollution fines
- MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonization
- Shell to cut 330 offshore jobs from North Sea
- Baltic Dry Index Extends Rally Surging 10%
- Australia Has Unseaworthy Livestock Carrier Hauled Away Along with 2-Year Ban
- Seajacks awarded Japanese offshore wind contract
- Freezing Weather Snarls Asian Port, Sending Energy Prices Soaring
- Shipmanagement 2021: Covid and the lost generation of quality crew
- US Targets Iran's Metals and Shipping Industries with New Sanctions
Centrica Ships First Cheniere LNG to Europe
The UK-based energy giant Centrica plc is shipping its first liquified natural gas (LNG) cargo from the Sabine Pass liquefaction plant in Louisiana to Europe.
This news is a total 334 time has been read
MSC joins the Hydrogen Council to help accelerate shipping's decarbonizationMediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) has joined the Hydrogen Council, as a steering member to foster cross-sector collaboration that will accelerate research and development related to clean hydrogen derived fuels and solutions.
Baltic Dry Index Extends Rally Surging 10%The Baltic Exchange’s main sea freight index climbed about 10% to its highest level in three months on Monday as soaring coal demand from China continued to power capesize rates higher.
Bids readied to take Shipping Corporation of India privateA management buy-out of sorts is being mooted for India’s flagship carrier. According to the Hindu Business Line, around 400 serving and 200 former employees are keen to bid for Shipping Corporation of India (SCI), aided by three Indian investors.
Middle East shipping patterns change as Qatari standoff endsMiddle Eastern shipping patterns are set for change once again with news yesterday that the three-year diplomatic standoff between Qatar and its Arab neighbours has come to an end.
ZIM Plans IPO on New York Stock ExchangeIsraeli shipping company ZIM Integrated Shipping Services has notified the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission of its intention for an initial public offering of its ordinary shares on the New York Stock Exchange amid the red hot liner shipping market
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy