- Governments Pledge Actions for Seafarers and Crew Change at UK Summit
- American Boxship Rescues Three Sailors Off Hawaii
- Unlocking Improved Safety and Standards for Dry Bulk Shipping
- Pilot Program Test Blockchain Technology to Improve Container Handling
- Two Chinese Fishing Vessels Detained After Body Found on Board
- TUI Completes Sale of Hapag-Lloyd to Royal Caribbean Joint Venture
- North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland Volumes
- Germany Cruises Set to Resume While British Advise Against Cruising
- New House Bill Would Provide Relief for U.S. Ports, Maritime Operators
- TraPac Los Angeles Signs On for Environmental Certification Program
- CSSC unit to supply 10 dual-fuel engines for Yangzijiang newbuilds
- Pan Ocean launching new service connecting Guangzhou and South Korea
- Panama Canal increases maximum draught for neo-panamax locks
- Actual Number of Containers Lost at Sea Falling, Study Shows
- Philippine Red Cross Visits Stranded Crew on Abandoned Tanker
Centrica Ships First Cheniere LNG to Europe
The UK-based energy giant Centrica plc is shipping its first liquified natural gas (LNG) cargo from the Sabine Pass liquefaction plant in Louisiana to Europe.
This news is a total 267 time has been read
Unlocking Improved Safety and Standards for Dry Bulk ShippingThe shipping industry is facing a truly unprecedented challenge with COVID-19; a challenge that nobody could have possibly anticipated.
Swire Bulk to be separated from China Navigation CoSwire is splitting its bulk shipping activities away from China Navigation Company (CNCo) into a new entity Swire Bulk.
d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRsItaly’s d’Amico International Shipping (DIS) has signed a memorandum of agreement to sell two of its oldest MR product tankers for a total of $25.9m.
Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for ShippingThe ratings agency Moody's has downgraded its forecast for the deep-sea shipping industry this year, and it now expects that earnings will contract by as much as 18 percent compared with 2019.
Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in ShippingCosco Shipping Group, the Chinese state-run shipping company, is the latest to join the growing momentum in digitization through the use of blockchain technology.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy