- Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina Sign Offshore Wind Pact
- Turkish Shipbuilder Develops New Armed, Unmanned Surface Vessel
- Lost Container Incident in Bristol Channel, England
- Lebanon, Israel in second round of maritime border talks
- Fincantieri Partners with India’s Leading Shipbuilder
- happy 97th republic day
- BIMCO: 500 days since last VLCC was sold to scrapyard
- Scorpio Bulkers is Selling Off its Fleet and Shifting to Offshore Wind
- What the battle for the White House means for global shipping
- NYK takes delivery of 1st Japan-built LNG-fuelled PCTC
- DP World faces Shreyas shareholder opposition to acquisition
- Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuilds
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
- Shipping stocks hammered as Wall Street tumbles
- Malaysian workbarge sinks, 121 crew rescued
Centrica Ships First Cheniere LNG to Europe
The UK-based energy giant Centrica plc is shipping its first liquified natural gas (LNG) cargo from the Sabine Pass liquefaction plant in Louisiana to Europe.
This news is a total 306 time has been read
Hapag-Lloyd to upgrade its EMX serviceHapag-Lloyd has announced it will restructure the East – Mediterranean Express (EMX) service in order to further enhance its North Europe-Mediterranean product.
Rosco places entire fleet up for sale againChinese owner Rewood Ocean Shipping (Rosco) has once again listed its entire fleet for sale.
New Zealand cracks down on livestock shippingNew Zealand is cracking down on how animals are exported overseas in the wake of last month’s sinking of the Gulf Livestock 1 with the loss of more than 5,800 cattle and presumed deaths of 41 crew.
CMA CGM and MSC join TradeLens as foundation carriersCMA CGM and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) have joined the Maersk/IBM created TradeLens blockchain platform as so-called foundation carriers.
CMA CGM Jacques Saade Sets New Record for Most Full ContainersThe container ship CMA CGM Jacques Saade, the world's first LNG-fueled Megamax-24, has set a new world record for the number of full containers aboard a single vessel.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy