- Liverpool Dockworkers Plan Two More Weeks of Strikes
- Russia Prepared to Quit Black Sea Grain Deal
- Equinor Awards Platform Supply Vessel Contracts Worth $234 Million
- U.S. Coast Guard Guidance for Jones Act OSVs to Participate in Disaster Recovery Applauded By Industry
- FMC Proposing New Demurrage and Detention Billing Requirements
- World’s Largest Shipping Line MSC Announces New Air Cargo Service
- US To Speed Up Nuclear Submarine Deal With Australia
- Europe Investigates ‘Attacks’ on Russian Gas Pipelines to Europe
- Maersk Throws Its Support Behind the ‘Clean Shipping Act’ Introduced in U.S. Congress
- Nigeria Pins Hopes On Deep Sea Port To End Cargo Congestion
- N.Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Ahead Of U.S. VP Harris Visit
- Seven More Crop Laden Ships Leave Ukrainian Ports
- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
China as key to crude trend
With near-term demand unknown, crude prices last week took their cue from stock markets, rising or falling with them.
This news is a total 1720 time has been read
Lukoil increases stake in BP’s Shah Deniz after closing Petronas dealRussian oil and gas company Lukoil has completed the acquisition of Petronas’ interest in the BP-operated Shah Deniz natural gas project, located in Azerbaijan’s sector of the Caspian Sea, effectively raising its stake in the project.
After Offshore Spill, Peru Shuts Down its Largest Oil RefineryAfter a 12,000-barrel oil spill at a loading buoy off Lima earlier this month, the government of Peru has shut down all crude oil deliveries for Repsol's La Pampilla refinery.
Total rebrands as TotalEnergiesFrench energy group Total has completed its change of name to TotalEnergies, aiming to become one of the major players in the energy transition.
With Oil Past Peak, Shell Sharpens 2050 Zero Emissions GoalEnergy giant Royal Dutch Shell vowed to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050, raising its ambition from previous targets, as its oil output declines from a 2019 peak.
Fuel price spread back in the spotlightSince early November, the spread has widened steadily so that it now stands at $92 per tonne in Rotterdam and $112.5 per tonne in Singapore.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy