- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
- Iranian tanker violates U.S. sanctions again, carrying Venezuelan crude on the return trip
- Salvage Team Still Working to Get Burnt-Out VLCC Tanker to Port
- NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHI
- Neptune makes first step in offshore execution of North Sea project
- Ostwind 2 cable pathways now UXO-free
China as key to crude trend
With near-term demand unknown, crude prices last week took their cue from stock markets, rising or falling with them.
This news is a total 1480 time has been read
Bahri inks agreement with Tabadul to implement Fasah PayThe agreement was signed on Thursday 13 August during a virtual ceremony in the presence of Eng. Abdullah Aldubaikhi, CEO of Bahri, and Abdulaziz Alshamsi, CEO of Tabadul, together with senior officials from both parties.
China’s Plans To Boost American Oil ImportsOil prices steadied on Monday as news that China planned to ship large volumes of U.S. crude in August and September countered rising tensions between the two countries and a delay in the review of their trade pact over the weekend.
Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit dropChief executive officer (CEO) of Saudi Arabian oil and gas giant Saudi Aramco has stated that the company would be pressing ahead with its plan to boost output capacity regardless of massive profit drop in 2Q 2020.
An Oil Spill's Silver Lining: The 30th Anniversary of OPA 90When an oil spill happens, whoever is responsible pays for the cleanup and restoration.
Transocean Hires Financial Advisor to Evaluate ‘Strategic Alternatives’Transocean Ltd. has tapped Lazard Freres & Co. LLC to be its financial adviser as the world’s biggest owner of deepwater oil rigs confronts history’s worst crude crash.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy