- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
- German NGO Ship Rescues 100 Migrants In The Mediterranean Sea
- Iran Suspected in Deadly Tanker Attack off Oman
- NTSB Opens Public Docket in Golden Ray Investigation
- Hapag-Lloyd Raises Full-Year Earnings Outlook
- Cargo ship sinking in Arabian sea, 5 crew rescued, 13 missing
- UK Defense Ministry: Israel ship targeted in attack off Oman
- Costamare takes bulker fleet to 37 with acquisition of 21 vessels
- Large Blast Rocks Ship at Jebel Ali Port in Dubai
- Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vessels
- Damning report emerges of the pilots onboard the Ever Given
- Russia Claims its Forces Used Live Fire to Chase Off UK Warship
- Ikea, Lenovo cargo worth $780 million stuck onboard MV Ever Given in the Suez Canal
- Iran claims US will lift oil and shipping sanctions as nuclear talks press ahead
- Deal in principle reached on Ever Given
China as key to crude trend
With near-term demand unknown, crude prices last week took their cue from stock markets, rising or falling with them.
This news is a total 1553 time has been read
Total rebrands as TotalEnergiesFrench energy group Total has completed its change of name to TotalEnergies, aiming to become one of the major players in the energy transition.
With Oil Past Peak, Shell Sharpens 2050 Zero Emissions GoalEnergy giant Royal Dutch Shell vowed to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050, raising its ambition from previous targets, as its oil output declines from a 2019 peak.
Fuel price spread back in the spotlightSince early November, the spread has widened steadily so that it now stands at $92 per tonne in Rotterdam and $112.5 per tonne in Singapore.
Opinion: Was 2020 Really So Bad for Oil?f ever a year needed a shot of glass-half-full attitude, it’s 2020. I got it recently from an oil executive. Conversation turned inevitably to the pandemic and 10 million barrels a day of oil consumption — one in ten — going *poof*.
U.S. Blacklists More Companies Over Iranian Petrochemical Exports“The United States will act against persons who support illicit actors engaged in the movement of Iranian petroleum and petrochemical sales,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in the statement.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy