- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
- St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping Season
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
China as key to crude trend
With near-term demand unknown, crude prices last week took their cue from stock markets, rising or falling with them.
This news is a total 1523 time has been read
With Oil Past Peak, Shell Sharpens 2050 Zero Emissions GoalEnergy giant Royal Dutch Shell vowed to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050, raising its ambition from previous targets, as its oil output declines from a 2019 peak.
Fuel price spread back in the spotlightSince early November, the spread has widened steadily so that it now stands at $92 per tonne in Rotterdam and $112.5 per tonne in Singapore.
Opinion: Was 2020 Really So Bad for Oil?f ever a year needed a shot of glass-half-full attitude, it’s 2020. I got it recently from an oil executive. Conversation turned inevitably to the pandemic and 10 million barrels a day of oil consumption — one in ten — going *poof*.
U.S. Blacklists More Companies Over Iranian Petrochemical Exports“The United States will act against persons who support illicit actors engaged in the movement of Iranian petroleum and petrochemical sales,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in the statement.
UAE announces discovery of new oil reservesAn estimated 22 billion barrels of non-conventional and recoverable crude was recently discovered in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy