- Marubeni, Klaveness Create Giant Panamax Pool Operator
- probunkers, Hyundai Mipo Sign LOI for LNG Bunker Vessel Pair
- CMES Taking Over Bulkers and LNG Assets from Sinotrans
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG Bunkering
- EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West Africa
- DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake Purchase
- US-China Deal: What Will It Mean for Tanker Shipping?
- Study: New Blends of Marine Fuels Have Higher BC Emissions than HFO
- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
- Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
- Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sector
- German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract award
- Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in Canada
- Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ Competitiveness
- MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather Forecast
China-built Lamu port to receive first ship in December
Kenya’s Chinese-built port in the coastal island of Lamu is expected to be launched in December, the port agency said on Monday.
This news is a total 190 time has been read
Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG BunkeringEurope’s top bunkering port, the Port of Rotterdam, has seen an increase in LNG bunkering at the port.
EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West AfricaThe European Commission has approved the acquisition of joint control over four project companies with concessions to build or operate port terminals in West Africa by Denmark’s A.P. Møller Capital (APMC).
DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake PurchaseDubai-based port and terminal operator DP World and Switzerland’s container terminal operator Swissterminal Holding AG have entered into a strategic partnership.
Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sectorThe port of Zeebrugge handled a total volume of 45.8 million tonnes in 2019. This 14.2 percent growth is the result of advancement in all important sectors in the port of Zeebrugge:
Adani Group’s dominant position worries trade membersTrade members worried Adani Group moving towards dominant positionThe ports of Dhamra, Vizag, Krishnapatnam, Kattupalli and Kamarajar on the East Coast may be located in different states but have something in common ― the Adani Group.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok