- 2020 Bulkers Secures Charter for Sixth Newcastlemax Newbuild
- Sovcomflot Tankers Complete Northern Sea Route Transit on LNG Fuel
- India Bans Single-Use Plastics on Ships in Its Waters
- Royal Malaysian Navy first KD Keris LMS 111 Undergoes Sea Trials
- CMA CGM applies Winter Surcharge in Russia
- US Gov’t Confirmed as Owner of Seized North Korean Bulker
- International Maritime Exercise 2019 begins in Middle East
- Two Passengers Found Dead on Tallink Ferry
- Yamal LNG Carrier JV No Longer Subject to US Sanctions
- New Aframax Tanker Joins Tsakos Energy Navigation Fleet
- First Oil from Johan Sverdrup Ready to Ship
- Russian Icebreaker Issues Mayday Call in Storm Off Norway
- One Sea Makes Case for Safe, Ethical Autonomous Shipping
- U.S. Navy Started Modernization Work For USS Hué City – CG 66
- Bahri’s Earnings Grow in 3rd Quarter
China-Russia ties strengthen, Xinhua reports
China and Russia have upgraded their relations to a comprehensive strategic partnership of coordination for a new era. The following facts and figures reveal the strengthening bond between the two countries in trade, agriculture and energy.
This news is a total 138 time has been read
India Bans Single-Use Plastics on Ships in Its WatersIndia has decided to ban single-use plastics on ships sailing in its waters, effective immediately.
US Gov’t Confirmed as Owner of Seized North Korean BulkerThe US Department of Justice has announced the entry of a judgment of forfeiture regarding Wise Honest, a North Korean bulk carrier which allegedly violated the US sanctions.
Two Passengers Found Dead on Tallink FerryBodies of two Finnish passengers have been discovered on a cruise ferry operated by Estonian shipping company Tallink Grupp while it was anchored at the Port of Tallinn, Estonia.
Yamal LNG Carrier JV No Longer Subject to US SanctionsSix ice class LNG carriers, owned by Teekay LNG’s 50/50 joint venture with China LNG, are no longer subject to U.S. sanctions.
One Sea Makes Case for Safe, Ethical Autonomous ShippingWith its primary aim of developing an operating autonomous maritime ecosystem that is poised to be at the cutting edge of technology, the One Sea alliance finds itself at the forefront of regulatory debate.
- Keel Laid for New English Channel RoPax
- Report Links Ocean Plastic Waste to Chinese Merchant Ships
- Gard Warns of Mysterious Oil Spill off Brazil
- BIMCO: Tanker Deliveries Rise as Demolitions Drop to Decade-Lows
- Nakilat Sees 10.5 Pct Profit Boost
- ABB, Keppel Team Up on Autonomous Tug Operation in Singapore
- Awilco LNG Secures Sale and Leaseback for WilForce,WilPride
- IMO : Ammonia and Hydrogen Are Fuels of the Future
- Hunter Tankers Adds 2nd ECO VLCC Newbuilding
- Epic Gas Refinances 20 Ships with USD 201 Mn Loan
- Gard: Challenges with the Use of Exhaust Gas Scrubbers
- Singapore to Extend Port Rabates for Car Carriers
- White Smoke Coming Out from Capsized Golden Ray
- Turkish Navy will Build Indigenous Submarine Project MILDEN
- U.S. Navy Christened Expeditionary Sea Base USNS Miguel Keith ESB 5
- BPA & UK Chamber of Shipping respond to new Brexit deal
- Stainless Steel Chemical Tanker Sales to Surge 1.2X
- CWind secures Ørsted contract to deliver Hybrid Propulsion SES
- Elbit Systems to Supply Electric Counter Measure Payload for Canadian Navy’s
- Russia fires ballistic and cruise missiles in Thunder-2019 drills