- Okeanis Eco Tankers Secures Work for VLCC
- USCG Medevacs Crewman from Yang Ming Boxship
- Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squad
- UAE to Ease Restrictions on Crew Changes
- Italian ro-pax ferry contacted breakwater, damaged, Greece
- Thirty-Eight Crew Members on Disney Wonder Reportedly Test Positive for COVID-19
- Master of K-LINE car carrier found dead in his cabin
- USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underway
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
China to launch communication test in Northern Sea Route
China’s North Sea Navigation Support Center under the Ministry of Transport is forming a test team to explore the nation’s short-wave communication guarantee capabilities in the Northeast Arctic Passage, or Northern Sea Route
This news is a total 601 time has been read
MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not FactsAfter MSC Meraviglia was denied port access Jamaica and Cayman Islands earlier this week, MSC Cruises, owner and operator of the vessel, said the ship was effectively turned away simply based on fears, not facts.
Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of NorfolkUS-based cruise line Carnival Cruise Line has signed a five-year agreement with the City of Norfolk, Virginia, to operate seasonal cruises from the Half Moone Cruise Center through 2025.
US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355The United States and Canada are sending airplanes to Japan to evacuate their citizens from the cruise ship Diamond Princess which has been quarantined in Yokohama, Japan for almost two weeks amid coronavirus outbreak.
Cruse Liners Dropping Shanghai Sailings over CoronavirusWorld’s major cruise liner companies have pulled their planned sailings from Shanghai amid efforts to mitigate the potential spread of the coronavirus.
ROLL GROUP ADDS THIRD BIGROLL TO ITS FLEETThe Netherlands-based transportation company Roll Group has started 2020 with the addition of a module carrier to its fleet.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok