- Hapag-Lloyd invests in LNG retrofit
- Maersk Calls for Action as Stranded Seafarers Rise to 400,000
- Report: Saudi Arabia warns of an oil slick near Yemen’s decaying tanker
- Two Eimskip boxships sent to dirty scrapyards in India, investigation reveals
- Trafigura proposes carbon levy introduction to IMO
- Iran's Navy safeguards country's economy: Sayyari
- Hainan offers tax cut for international ships
- Panama Canal increases draught for neo-panamax locks
- Rebound in Volumes Contributes to Port Congestion Concerns
- Unions Call on Port States to Protect Seafarers by Detaining Ships
- American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the Pacific
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- USS Kidd Arrives in Washington Flying a Pirate Flag. Here’s Why It’s Authorized to Actually Do That
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Sustainability Takes Center Stage for World Maritime Day
China’s Pearl River sees record freight volume
The freight volume of south China’s Pearl River exceeded 1 billion tonnes in 2019, setting a new record, second only to that of Yangtze River in China, official statistics showed.
This news is a total 557 time has been read
FMC to investigate carriers' runaway rates successSpot rates between Asia and the US peaked last week at US$3,711/FEU on the west coast and US$4,496/FEU to the east coast, according to Freightos’ FBX01 Daily and FBX03 Daily Indexes.
World's largest containership HMM Gdansk calls in Jebel AliJebel Ali Port welcomed one of the world's largest containership's, the 24,000 teu HMM Gdansk, earlier this week.
Balancing Capacity Key to Maintaining Container Freight RatesWhile the container shipping industry is particularly vulnerable to changes in consumer spending, the major carriers were successful in managing their business to produce strong results in the first half of 2020.
CMA CGM foresees container growth, especially on transpacificCMA CGM has made a positive forecast for container shipping trades to continue growing especially on the transpacific, despite a stunted start to the year due to the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
MOL Charisma suffers fire off Sri LankaA Bahamas-flagged Post-Panamax containership caught fire approximately 250 miles east from Colombo, Sri Lanka, on 1 September.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy