- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
Given Chinas abrupt, and frankly non-substantiated expansion of their air defense identification zone (ADIZ) recently, its easy to immediately assume that China was operating aggressively in their latest encounter with the U.S. Navy in the South China S
This news is a total 1540 time has been read
U.S. Says Iran Forces Boarded Ship in International WatersIranian forces used two ships and a helicopter to board a tanker called the Wila in international waters, U.S. Central Command said in a tweet on Wednesday.
India delays implementation of SCMTR rulesImplementation of the India Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations (SCMTR), will now be delayed until 30 September 2020 according to a statement issued by India’s Ministry of Finance.
Istanbul earthquake: Magnitude 5.8 quake hits Turkey5.8-magnitude earthquake which struck Istanbul in the Marmara Sea on Sept. 26 caused panic among the residents of Istanbul.
Save the final four men aboard a cargo shipRescuers had to bore through fireproof glass and navigate passageways that had become vertical drops to save the final four men aboard a cargo ship that capsized off Georgia’s coast, a Coast Guard official said Tuesday.
ICTSI Ecuador launches first transport insurance program for banana tradeContecon Guayaquil SA – the Ecuadorian subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) – is supporting growers at the world’s largest banana-exporting port with a comprehensive insurance program, giving them greater coverage
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy