- North America’s 1st LNG-Fueled Cruise Ship Floated Out in Finland
- Long Beach suffers in Trump’s China trade war
- How Environmentally Friendly Are LNG Tankers?
- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
CMA CGM announces Asia-Red Sea rates
In order to maintain its service quality on REX Lines, CMA CGM informs its customers of the following Rate Restoration:
This news is a total 400 time has been read
BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon PrinciplesTwo more banks have become signatories to the Poseidon Principles, a global framework for responsible ship finance which helps incentivize shipping’s decarbonization.
Frontline Secures USD 544 Mn for Ten Trafigura TankersJohn Fredriksen’s shipping company Frontline has secured funds from China’s ICBC Financial Leasing (ICBCL) in order to finance the acquisition of ten Trafigura ships.
COSCO SHIPPING Ports announces 3rd quarter resultsCOSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited (“COSCO SHIPPING Ports” or “CSP” or the “Company”) announced third quarter results of the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024Teekay Shuttle Tankers has placed USD 125 million senior unsecured green bonds due October 2024.
MSC announces fresh rates from EuropeMSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. announces the following freight rates as from Nov 1st, 2019 until further notice, but not beyond November 30th 2019.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok