- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
CMA CGM applies Winter Surcharge in Russia
CMA CGM informs its customers about the implementation of the following Winter Surcharge applying to all imports into the Russian ports of St Petersburg, Bronka and Ust-Luga for the upcoming Winter 2019/2020:
This news is a total 224 time has been read
Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on BoardDenmark has presented a new initiative aimed at increasing the share of women in Danish shipping companies.
Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ CompetitivenessCurrent competition rules in Europe prevent the creation of giant EU companies that would be able to compete with US and Chinese rivals, Søren Skou, CEO of Danish shipping major Maersk, warned.
Safe Bulkers Agrees Sale and Leaseback for Eight ShipsMonaco-based dry bulk shipping company Safe Bulkers has entered into sale and leaseback agreements with respect to eight vessels.
Hapag-Lloyd Inks Space Charter Deal with Maersk and MSCGerman shipping major Hapag-Lloyd has signed a space charter agreement with the members of the 2M Alliance – Maersk and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC).
MSI Predicts Dismal Q1 for Bulker OperatorsAthens-based dry bulk vessel owner, Diana Shipping has entered into a time charter contract with Aquavita International S.A., for one of its Kamsarmax ships, the m/v Astarte.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok