- Standardized Container IoT is Key for "Smart" Supply Chains
- Laser Sensor Technology for the Maritime and Offshore Industries
- Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19
- Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel Contact
- First steel cut for mega jack-up Voltaire
- Magseis Fairfield adds new CTO
- Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23
- Is Your USCG License Protected Under Your Employer’s Policy?
- World's Largest Container Ship Transits a Suez Canal in Transition
- Georgian Sailors Freed After Piracy Incident in Gulf of Guinea
- Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Takes Off in Brazil's Offshore Sector
- World's First Boat With Air-Filled Swinging Bulb Keel Gets Under Way
- All foundations up at Zhuhai Jinwan offshore wind farm
- Prosafe dives deeper into the red over impairment charges
CMA CGM at International Banana Convention
CMA CGM Group will participate once again in the International Banana Convention. The tradeshow will take place in Guayaquil, Ecuador from September 30th to October 3rd, 2019.
This news is a total 639 time has been read
Evolutionary Bunker Ship Safely Delivers LNG, Reduces Vessel ContactTritec Marine and Stena LNG are collaborated to create an innovative "SAFE Bunker" concept.
First steel cut for mega jack-up VoltaireJan De Nul has started the construction of its next-generation jack-up installation vessel Voltaire with a steel cutting ceremony at the Cosco Shipping Shipyard (Nantong) in China.
Magseis Fairfield adds new CTOMagseis Fairfield has appointed Mark Zajac as chief technology officer, effective June 01, 2020.
Golden Ocean brings scrubber installation tally to 23Dry bulk shipping major Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) has completed all 23 installations of exhaust gas cleaning systems on board its Capesize ships.
Australian Controversy as Livestock Crew Tests Positive for COVID-19A livestock carrier arrived in Fremantle, Australia with six crew members who later tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. The incident is stirring up new controversies in Australia in an already politically charged environment.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy