- Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes Command
- Ever Alp transits Suez Canal on its maiden voyage
- Train Ferry SASSNITZ: Sad End on the Turkish Beach
- UAE says it suspects drones caused Abu Dhabi fires, Yemen Houthis claim attack
- Kuwait, One Of The World’s Wealthiest Oil Exporters Is Becoming Unlivable
- Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023
- Genting’s German Shipyards File for Bankruptcy
- Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime city
- Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSME
- Iranian freighter aground at 159-kilometer mark, top Caspian grounding site
- Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee Impasse
- Maritime tech in 2022
- Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chair
- Turkey’s TPAO wraps up gas flow testing in Black Sea
- PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINAL
CMA CGM Concludes Biofuel Tests with IKEA, GoodShipping
French container shipping major CMA CGM, the GoodShipping Program and IKEA Transport & Logistics Services have successfully completed their 2019 biofuel test program on CMA CGM vessels.
This news is a total 716 time has been read
New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UKThe Ever Ace, the unofficial new title holder for the rank of the world’s largest container ship, has made its maiden call in the United Kingdom.
Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vesselsThe vessels charters with Cosco were set to end for two vessels in 2021, 13 vessels in 2022, and two vessels in 2023. All have now been extended for a three-year term from the end of their current charter period.
Seaspan Adds to Containership OrderbookHong Kong-based Seaspan Corporation today announced that it has entered into agreements for the construction of two new 12,000 TEU containerships, bringing its newbuild orderbook to 39 ships.
Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summerNeoline, a French shipowner offering carbon-free shipping services, has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with compatriot company Neopolia Mobility for the construction of Neoline’s first 136-meter sailing cargo ship.
Turkish freighter refloated, taken back to port, UkraineThe ship is to undergo inspection, and repairs if necessary.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy