- Pirates Attack Micoperi OSV in Gulf of Mexico, Injuring Two
- Netherlands sold 2 Tripartite class mine hunter to Bulgaria
- Leonardo ULISSES submarine-hunting acoustic system succesfully passes sea trials
- Bulgaria extends bids deadline for its two new patrol vessel
- German Fintech Launches New Digital Ship Investment Project
- Essar’s Hazira Port Ferry Terminal Ready for Operations
- Stena Estrid Joins Stena Line’s Fleet
- Drewry: Higher BAF Charges to Arrive ahead of IMO 2020
- d’Amico Shrinks Loss, Bullish on Tanker Market Recovery
- MOL Chemical Tankers to Co-Develop Terminal at Ulsan Port
- Naval exercise Dugong 2019 started in Australia
- Bulk carrier YONG SHUN reported fire
- Israel Shipyards To Design New Reshef-Class Corvette For Israeli Navy
- Yang Ming Suffers Wider Net Loss After Returning High-Cost Chartered Boxships
- Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber Refits
CMA CGM Group delivers solid operating performance
The Group’s shipping business remained strong in the second quarter, with significant improvement in volumes carried and in profitability, enabling the shipping activity to post a positive net result.
This news is a total 136 time has been read
Drewry: Higher BAF Charges to Arrive ahead of IMO 2020With the enforcement date of the IMO 2020 low-sulphur regulation now only 6 weeks away, shippers and forwarders are starting to get their cheque-books out to help ocean carriers cover the additional cost of the cleaner, low-sulphur fuel.
Exmar Ships First LNG Cargo Produced by Tango FLNGAfter competing a first test shipment of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from its Tango FLNG project in Argentina, Belgian owner and operator of gas carriers Exmar has now shipped the first commercial cargo from the project.
China’s COSCO Sets Up New Company for Intra-Europe ServicesChina’s COSCO Shipping Lines has established a new subsidiary that would focus on intra-Europe feeder operations.
COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp CarrierChina’s shipping company COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers has named its newest 62,000 dwt pulp carrier.
Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on PanamaxNorwegian shipping company Torvald Klaveness revealed intentions to scale down its dry bulk shipping activity in the Supramax segment and focus on the Panamax to Post-Panamax units.
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf