- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
CMA CGM Launches First 23,000 TEU LNG-Powered Giant
French shipping major CMA CGM has launched the first of its 23,000 TEU LNG-powered containership giants.
This news is a total 512 time has been read
Maersk Boxship Suffers Engine Failure in Gibraltar StraitA containership owned by Danish shipping major Maersk experienced main engine damage and started drifting in the Gibraltar Strait on January 29, 2020.
General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern JupiterOwner of the Post Panamax containership Northern Jupiter which suffered a fire in its main engine earlier this month has declared general average on its vessel, Ocean Network Express (ONE) said in an advisory.
Japan-South Korea container trade shrinksIt is estimated that container trade between Japan and South Korea shrank from a year earlier in 2019, suffering the first year-on-year contraction in four years, or since 2015.
Ocean Alliance Unveils Day 4 Product Deploying 325 BoxshipsThe Ocean Alliance partners have presented their new service offering which would see the shipping majors deploy a total of 325 containerships.
Navios Partners Grows Fleet with Five Navios Europe I BoxshipsOwner and operator of dry cargo vessels Navios Maritime Partners has taken delivery of five containerships upon the liquidation of Navios Europe I.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok