Turkish maritime news
- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
- St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping Season
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
CMA CGM to reorganize AS1 service connecting Asia with Indian Subcontinent
CMA CGM has announced the reorganization of its AS1 service now connecting North & Central China with the Indian Subcontinent, effective in August 2020.
This news is a total 956 time has been read
Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepointsOn Friday, the Reuters news agency reported that efforts to free the ship had failed and may now take several more weeks. Unstable weather conditions may further complicate the dredging of sand from around the vessel.
Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICSThe shipping trade group has warned that lack of access to vaccinations for the world’s seafarers puts shipping in a ‘legal minefield’, while leaving global supply chains vulnerable.
Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios RayIsraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran on Monday for an explosion aboard an Israeli-owned Roll On Roll Off (RORO) ship MV Helios Ray in the Gulf of Oman last week, an accusation rejected by Tehran.
Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill InvestigationAfter an inspection at the port of Piraeus, Israel has cleared the Greek tanker Minerva Helen of any connection to the disastrous spill off its Mediterranean coast.
Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for GroundingThe Wakashio was unladen when it ran onto a reef off Mauritius’ Pointe-d’Esny on July 25, 2020, while en route from China to Tubarão in southern Brazil.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy