- Two crew died in cargo tank of Algerian tanker Photos
- Mitsui E&S: 66,000 dwt Bulker Newbuild Delivered
- 2020 Bulkers Secures Charter for Sixth Newcastlemax Newbuild
- Sovcomflot Tankers Complete Northern Sea Route Transit on LNG Fuel
- India Bans Single-Use Plastics on Ships in Its Waters
- Royal Malaysian Navy first KD Keris LMS 111 Undergoes Sea Trials
- CMA CGM applies Winter Surcharge in Russia
- US Gov’t Confirmed as Owner of Seized North Korean Bulker
- International Maritime Exercise 2019 begins in Middle East
- Two Passengers Found Dead on Tallink Ferry
- Yamal LNG Carrier JV No Longer Subject to US Sanctions
- New Aframax Tanker Joins Tsakos Energy Navigation Fleet
- First Oil from Johan Sverdrup Ready to Ship
- Russian Icebreaker Issues Mayday Call in Storm Off Norway
- One Sea Makes Case for Safe, Ethical Autonomous Shipping
Construction Starts on Furetank’s 7th Vinga Tanker
China’s Avic Dingheng shipyard hosted a steel-cutting ceremony for the seventh Vinga-series tanker for Sweden-based shipowner Furetank Rederi AB.
This news is a total 156 time has been read
New Aframax Tanker Joins Tsakos Energy Navigation FleetTanker operator Tsakos Energy Navigation (TEN) has taken delivery of an Aframax tanker, the first in a series of four advanced technology vessels.
Bahri’s Earnings Grow in 3rd QuarterOwner and operator of very large crude carriers Bahri witnessed a surge in its earnings in the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
BIMCO: Tanker Deliveries Rise as Demolitions Drop to Decade-LowsDelivered tonnage of crude oil tankers have grown, whereas total fleet demolitions for 2019 have slumped to the lowest in a decade, according to shipping association BIMCO.
Stainless Steel Chemical Tanker Sales to Surge 1.2XGlobal sales of the chemical tanker in 2018 surpassed 130 units and is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace over the midterm forecast period.
AET Names Dual Fuel Shuttle Tankers for North Sea OpsTanker owner and operator AET has unveiled its newest vessel duo as it named what it said were two of the world’s first LNG dual-fuel dynamic positioning shuttle tankers (DPSTs).
- Keel Laid for New English Channel RoPax
- Report Links Ocean Plastic Waste to Chinese Merchant Ships
- Gard Warns of Mysterious Oil Spill off Brazil
- BIMCO: Tanker Deliveries Rise as Demolitions Drop to Decade-Lows
- Nakilat Sees 10.5 Pct Profit Boost
- ABB, Keppel Team Up on Autonomous Tug Operation in Singapore
- Awilco LNG Secures Sale and Leaseback for WilForce,WilPride
- IMO : Ammonia and Hydrogen Are Fuels of the Future
- Hunter Tankers Adds 2nd ECO VLCC Newbuilding
- Epic Gas Refinances 20 Ships with USD 201 Mn Loan
- Gard: Challenges with the Use of Exhaust Gas Scrubbers
- Singapore to Extend Port Rabates for Car Carriers
- White Smoke Coming Out from Capsized Golden Ray
- Turkish Navy will Build Indigenous Submarine Project MILDEN
- U.S. Navy Christened Expeditionary Sea Base USNS Miguel Keith ESB 5
- BPA & UK Chamber of Shipping respond to new Brexit deal
- Stainless Steel Chemical Tanker Sales to Surge 1.2X
- CWind secures Ørsted contract to deliver Hybrid Propulsion SES
- Elbit Systems to Supply Electric Counter Measure Payload for Canadian Navy’s
- Russia fires ballistic and cruise missiles in Thunder-2019 drills