- Liverpool Dockworkers Plan Two More Weeks of Strikes
- Russia Prepared to Quit Black Sea Grain Deal
- Equinor Awards Platform Supply Vessel Contracts Worth $234 Million
- U.S. Coast Guard Guidance for Jones Act OSVs to Participate in Disaster Recovery Applauded By Industry
- FMC Proposing New Demurrage and Detention Billing Requirements
- World’s Largest Shipping Line MSC Announces New Air Cargo Service
- US To Speed Up Nuclear Submarine Deal With Australia
- Europe Investigates ‘Attacks’ on Russian Gas Pipelines to Europe
- Maersk Throws Its Support Behind the ‘Clean Shipping Act’ Introduced in U.S. Congress
- Nigeria Pins Hopes On Deep Sea Port To End Cargo Congestion
- N.Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Ahead Of U.S. VP Harris Visit
- Seven More Crop Laden Ships Leave Ukrainian Ports
- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
Container spot rates from Shanghai decrease
Freight rates for exporting containerized shipments from China decreased on major routes in the week of Sept. 9, as many services were suspended during the Mid-Autumn Festival on Sept. 13-15. The Shanghai Shipping Exchange (SSE) unveiled on Sept.
This news is a total 69212 time has been read
Seven More Crop Laden Ships Leave Ukrainian PortsSeven more ships laden with agricultural produce left Ukrainian ports on Sunday, the country’s infrastructure ministry said, bringing the total to 218 since a U.N.-brokered corridor through the Black Sea came into force at the start of August.
Kuwait, One Of The World’s Wealthiest Oil Exporters Is Becoming UnlivableUnlike countries from Bangladesh to Brazil that are struggling to balance environmental challenges with teeming populations and widespread poverty, Kuwait is OPEC’s number 4 oil-exporter.
Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime citySingapore has retained the number one spot in the Leading Maritime Cities (LMC) report conducted by Norwegian classification society DNV and Norwegian consultancy Menon Economics AS.
PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINALThe pilot’s tender includes the drafting and execution of the project, as well as the service of connecting and disconnecting ships and maintenance of the facility.
DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New PortSultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, Chairman DP World, said that his company would bring technology, expertise, and capability to this port project.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy