- Support surges to keep ports open during COVID-19
- Van Oord inks green loan for LNG-powered dredgers
- Golar’s Brazil FSRU in third STS LNG transfer
- Future Possibilities in Ship Wind Propulsion
- Malta Charters Harbor Cruise Boats to House Maritime Migrants
- Aegir preparing for Taiwanese offshore wind job
- CMA CGM’s fleet of LNG-powered mega vessels gain green notations
- Christophe de Margerie completes NSR passage
- HMM Oslo heads for Europe with a full load
- Mystery Submarine May Reveal A Major New Capability For Iran
- Saga LNG lines up midsize newbuilds deal
- Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two months
- PHOTO: Allseas vessel up and running on Karish pipeline offshore Israel
- Australia lays charges against APL England’s master over container spill
- Singapore’s first LNG bunkering vessel launched
Container spot rates from Shanghai decrease
Freight rates for exporting containerized shipments from China decreased on major routes in the week of Sept. 9, as many services were suspended during the Mid-Autumn Festival on Sept. 13-15. The Shanghai Shipping Exchange (SSE) unveiled on Sept.
This news is a total 1086 time has been read
Support surges to keep ports open during COVID-19Support for the Port Authorities Roundtable (PAR) COVID-19 declaration, initiated by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, has more than doubled since it was first launched on 24 April 2020.
Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two monthsMore than two million tons of non-oil products and commodities were exported from Iran’s largest port, Shahid Rajaee, in the first two months of the current year [from March 21 to May 20].
BPA examines barriers to shore power in UK portsFollowing a new research into the barriers to shore power in UK ports, the British Ports Association believes a Green Maritime Fund would be critical to making the initiative a reality.
Stockholm's New Port Opens With Arrival of First Container ShipStockholm Norvik Port marked an important milestone in the development of the new port with the arrival of its first container ship.
Ships in Quarantine as Brazil Struggles With COVID-19The shipping industry continues to find itself caught in Brazil’s struggles with the COVID-19 virus.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy