- Euroseas sells three container vessels for scrap
- Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdown
- Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout Continues
- Preparing for IMO’s new engine emissions rules
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
- More Australian IMR work for DOF Subsea
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- Who Owned the Chemicals that Blew Up Beirut? No One Will Say
- Here’s Why So Much World Trade Passes Mauritius
- Strike Paralyzes Port of Montreal Despite Calls for Government Action
- Turkish Navy Escorts Seismic Ship Into Greece's Continental Shelf Zone
- Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit drop
- Solstad scores vessel hat-trick in Australia
- USCG makes changes to BWM Reporting Form
- Putin: Russia Becomes First Country in the World to Register COVID-19 Vaccine
Container spot rates from Shanghai decrease
Freight rates for exporting containerized shipments from China decreased on major routes in the week of Sept. 9, as many services were suspended during the Mid-Autumn Festival on Sept. 13-15. The Shanghai Shipping Exchange (SSE) unveiled on Sept.
This news is a total 15451 time has been read
ECLAC forecasts 23% reduction in Latin American trade in 2020.Latin America and the Caribbean is set to be the region hardest hit by the economic fallout of the global pandemic, according to the latest data published by the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).
HMM Sells Half Interest in Algeciras Terminal to CMA CGMHMM announced it is entering into a joint ownership agreement with CMA CGM for a container terminal in the south of Spain known as the Total Terminal International Algeciras (TTI Algeciras).
Major Drug Bust at Port of HamburgCustoms officials in the port of Hamburg recently made one of the port’s largest drug busts. They discovered more than 1.5 tons of cocaine hidden in a container arriving aboard a ship from South America.
NC Ports Reports Year-on-Year Volume Growth, Record EarningsDespite the COVID-19 pandemic, the North Carolina State Ports Authority recorded year-over-year increases in traffic at the ports of Wilmington and Morehead City over the course of the last fiscal year, which ended on June 30.
MIT-Panama to integrate TradeLens with Tideworks TOS solutionSSA Marine’s Manzanillo International Terminal - Panama (MIT-Panama) is to integrate supply chain management platform TradeLens with Tideworks terminal operating system (TOS).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy