- Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transport
- d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRs
- ClassNK joins US cyber risk initiative ahead of IMO 2021
- Shipping banks better prepared than in 2008
- Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for Shipping
- Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in Shipping
- Hurtigruten Leads the Way With Accelerated Return to Cruising
- Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraud
- Spanish port in first LNG bunkering
- Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga
- Rival Cruise Lines Create Panel to Advise for the Covid-19 Era
- Philippine Coast Guard Files Homicide Charges Over Bulker Collision
- Former Chairman and Owner of Detyens Shipyards Passes at 72
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk Boxship
Containers from Japan to China plunge
Outbound containerized shipments from Japan to China plunged 24.4% to 777,169 tons in July
This news is a total 539 time has been read
Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk BoxshipMexican authorities are reporting the seizure of more than $1 million worth of cocaine along with two individuals when the Maersk Line container ship Svendborg Maersk arrived at the port of Manzanillo in the Colima region of Mexico.
Wild Swings in Freight Rates the New Normal Amid Uneven RecoverySharp swings in container freight rates are likely to continue this quarter as shipping companies struggle to gauge demand amid an uneven global recovery from the coronavirus.
Seaborne trade to contract by 1bn tonnes in 2020: ClarksonsSeaborne trade is set to drop by 1bn in 2020 due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic according to Clarksons, but there are signs the industry is passing “peak” impact.
Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in HawaiiThe Coast Guard continues to investigate the loss of 21 shipping containers from the barge Ho Omaka Hou off Hilo, Hawaii.
More Transatlantic Blankings Unveiled as New Trade War Threatens2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy