- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
- Jiaxing LNG terminal starts construction
- Furuno acquires Danish ship systems provider
- Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vessel
- Cyprus appoints new Deputy Shipping Minister
- Crew kidnap warning for ships in Southern Philippines/East Malaysia
- Cape Town Takes Steps to Ease Congestion as CMA CGM Imposes Surcharges
Cosco Energy Transportation Optimizes Structure in Ongoing Expansion
Cosco Shipping Energy Transportation Company, part of the Chinese state Cosco shipping group, announced plans to merge with Shanghai Tanker, the owner of 49 tankers with an aggregate capacity of 4.73 million dwt.
This news is a total 244 time has been read
Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vesselFinnish technology group Wärtsilä has signed a partnership agreement with Monaco-based architect and yacht designer Stefano Pastrovich on the design of innovative, sustainable superyachts for the boutique cruise sector.
Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Introduction for Six MonthsRoyal Caribbean International is delaying the introduction of its new cruise ship the Odyssey of the Seas for six months.
Norden orders four ultramax bulkers at Chinese yardDenmark’s Norden has ordered four 61,000-dwt dry bulk ultramax carriers at China’s Nantong Cosco Khi Ship Engineering (Nacks).
Hyundai Heavy Industries Consolidates and Streamline Operations by 20%Responding to the challenges in the shipbuilding industry, Hyundai Heavy Industries announced that it will be slimming down its organization by 20 percent, consolidating business units and departments to overcome the current market conditions.
US Government To Invest In Austal USA Shipbuilding And Maintenance CapacityThe United States Department of Defense, in support of US Navy Shipbuilding Industrial Base, has announced a US$50 million Defense Production Act Title III Agreement (DPA Agreement) with Austal USA.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy