- CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuilds
- Brodosplit splashes Quark Expedition’s new polar vessel
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trials
- San Francisco Firefighters Save WWII Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- China Enters the Low-Sulfur Shipping Era
- Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela
- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
COSCO SHIPPING Ports announces 3rd quarter results
COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited (“COSCO SHIPPING Ports” or “CSP” or the “Company”) announced third quarter results of the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
This news is a total 1281 time has been read
German shipbuilders and equipment suppliers brace for ordering slumpDue to the economic impact from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the German Shipbuilding and Ocean Industries Association (VSM) expects the demand for the construction of new ships to be low for a longer period of time.
DOF and DOF Subsea reach debt standstill dealsDOF and DOF Subsea have entered into standstill agreements with secured lenders, representing 93 per cent of the secured debt.
Liebherr Addresses Crane Collapse in RostockCrane manufacturer Liebherr-MCCtec Rostock has addressed the crane collapse on board newbuild offshore installation vessel at a Liebherr yard in Rostock, Germany earlier this month.
Equinor slashes quarterly cash dividend by two thirdsNorwegian oil major Equinor has decided on a cash dividend of $0.09 per share for the first quarter of 2020, a reduction of 67 per cent compared to the fourth quarter of 2019.
Helix Energy Solutions swings to quarterly lossHouston-based offshore services and robotics specialist Helix Energy Solutions has reported net loss of $11.9 million, or 9 cents per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020 compared to $1.3 million profit for the same period in 2019.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy