- NAT books 2 Suezmaxes at SHI
- Digital naming ceremony held for CMA CGM's 23,000 TEU behemoth
- Neptune makes first step in offshore execution of North Sea project
- Ostwind 2 cable pathways now UXO-free
- New-four stroke engine: Turning hydrogen sceptics into believers
- LNG dual-fuel engine a 'robust choice' for shipping's decarbonisation
- Massive Chinese Fishing Fleet Leaves Area Near the Galapagos Islands
- Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in December
- Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestion
- SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in Turkey
- Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complex
- 2M Restores Transpacific Capacity
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in Baltic
- South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
COSCO Shipping Ports announces new chairman
The board of Directors of COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited announces that with effect from 13 September 2019:
This news is a total 285 time has been read
Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew WagesThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) banned yet another vessel for deliberately underpaying crew wages, which in this case the operator attempted to conceal from the authorities.
Chevron Shipping adopts predictive maintenance with 'smart' ABS notationChevron Shipping Company’s fleet management operation has been granted its first ‘smart’ notation from classification society ABS
New global structure for Hamburg Süd within MaerskHamburg Süd is making changes in its organisational structure as parent AP Moller - Maersk moves to further integrate the different brands and businesses in its ocean and logistics portfolio.
Maersk retiring Safmarine and Damco brandsAP Moller - Maersk is retiring the Safmarine brand which will be merged into its global liner offering as the Danish shipping company continues to re-organise its business.
Reefer Shipping is Outpacing Dry Cargo and Growing Container TradeBased on the resilience of the food supply chain and the import/export trade in key food stuffs, reefer shipping is expected to outpace the broader dry cargo trade according to the maritime research and consulting firm Drewry.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy