- Elia and 50Hertz seeking certification body for offshore platforms
- ICS, ITF call for urgent action on facilitating crew changes
- Acting secretary of US Navy resigns after insulting fired aircraft carrier captain
- Hospital Ship USNS Comfort to Start Accepting COVID-19 Patients
- PD Ports Continues Investment in Eco-Friendly Technology
- Australia Orders All Foreign Cruise Ships Out of Its Waters
- Disabled Lebanese freighter towed back to Marmara sea
- VTT to Explore Use of Bio- and Waste-Based Oils for Ships, Power Plants
- Imports at US Container Ports Hit Five-Year Low
- Pacific Basin Puts the Breaks on Fleet Growth Plans
- Blanked Sailings Could Cost Carriers $23 Billion
- Golden Ray Salvage Continuing ‘Day and Night’
- Florida: Crew Members with COVID-19 Symptoms Medevaced from Two Royal Caribbean Ships
- AET Secures Charter Deal with Total for Two LNG-Fueled VLCCs
- Saudi Arabia Buys 8.2 Pct Stake in Carnival Corporation
COSCO starts new intra-Asian service
In order to increase connectivity of the Balochistan Port, the first container line service has launched between Karachi, Gwadar and the Gulf.
This news is a total 225 time has been read
Pacific Basin Puts the Breaks on Fleet Growth PlansHong Kong-based dry bulk shipping company Pacific Basin will pause its fleet expansion plans amid the ongoing market uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Stena Line announces redundancies and furloughing of staffFerry operator Stena Line has announced that it plans to temporarily suspend the employment of 600 of its 2,500 strong seafarer, docker and port service workforce in the UK and Ireland and seek a further 150 redundancies on account of the COVID-19 crisis.
EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger ProbeThe European Commission has suspended the full-scale probe into the proposed acquisition of South Korean shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) by its compatriot Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings (HHIH).
Cruise Shipbuilding Boosts Fincantieri’s RevenuesItalian shipbuilding group Fincantieri closed 2019 with record revenues driven by a significant increase in cruise ship production volumes.
Business of Shipping: Container Shipping Well-Positioned to Withstand COVID-19 DownturnThe world’s container shipping industry is well-positioned to withstand the COVID-19 -induced downtown, say industry experts.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok