- UAE says working to put out fire on oil tanker off Sharjah coast
- General Average Declared on Fire-Stricken Northern Jupiter
- F-35B Fighter Jets flies from British Carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth in UK's water
- Study: LNG as Marine Fuel not Such a Cool Choice?
- Japan-South Korea container trade shrinks
- Global Ports Holding’s JV Acquires Remaining Stake in Malaga Cruise Port
- Seafarer Happiness Down amid Stress over New Regulations, Increase in Racism
- Turkey’s Doğuş sells top Athens marina to Lamda
- Teekay Tankers Seals USD 533 Mn Loan, Sells Assets
- CSAV Exits RoRo Business
- Coronavirus fears for six crew members of CMA CGM vessel
- New Study Casts Shadow on LNG Fuel’s Climate Footprint
- Castor Maritime Raises Money to Expand Fleet
- Cheniere Ships 1,000th LNG Cargo from U.S. Gulf
- EUR 250 Mn Fund for Dutch Shipping Launched
Criminal Investigation Opened Into Fire Aboard California Dive Boat
Federal authorities are conducting a criminal investigation into the fire on a California dive boat that killed 34 people in one of the state’s worst maritime disasters, a law enforcement source said on Monday.
This news is a total 171 time has been read
Coronavirus fears for six crew members of CMA CGM vesselIt is confirmed that six seafarers from Sri Lanka are ill, having fever, on board of container vessel CMA CGM Ural, according to Maritime Bulletin.
Cheniere Ships 1,000th LNG Cargo from U.S. GulfHouston-based producer and exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG) Cheniere Energy has produced and exported its 1,000th cargo of LNG.
French frigate seizes 3,000 kg of hashish in Gulf of OmanOn January 18, less than two weeks after its first drug bust of 2020, French frigate Courbet (F 712) made the second drug bust while operating in direct support of Combined Task Force 150 (CTF 150).
V.Ships: Kidnapped Seafarer Received Medical Help from PiratesA kidnapped seafarer of the oil tanker MV Duke was provided with medical help by pirates but they did not manage to save him, V.Ships Management (India) has revealed.
Exxon Find Boosts Guyana Oil Estimates to 8 Billion BarrelsExxon Mobil Corp on Monday raised its Guyana oil estimates by 2 billion barrels with disclosure of a new discovery, as it continues to develop one of the world’s most important new oil and gas blocks in the last decade.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok