- Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023
- Genting’s German Shipyards File for Bankruptcy
- Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime city
- Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSME
- Iranian freighter aground at 159-kilometer mark, top Caspian grounding site
- Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee Impasse
- Maritime tech in 2022
- Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chair
- Turkey’s TPAO wraps up gas flow testing in Black Sea
- PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINAL
- Wakashio’s Stern Dismantled in Mauritius
- DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New Port
- Sembcorp Marine Wins ABS Approval In Principle for Ammonia Bunkering Barge
- Cruise ship with 233 passengers breached in grounding, Norway
- Breakaway offshore tug drifting towards oil rig, Gulf of Siam
CSA Protests Malaysia's Scrubber Ban
The exhaust gas scrubber industry group Clean Shipping Alliance said Thursday that it is disappointed with Malaysia's decision to ban the use of open-loop scrubbers in its ports and territorial waters.
This news is a total 609 time has been read
Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime citySingapore has retained the number one spot in the Leading Maritime Cities (LMC) report conducted by Norwegian classification society DNV and Norwegian consultancy Menon Economics AS.
PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINALThe pilot’s tender includes the drafting and execution of the project, as well as the service of connecting and disconnecting ships and maintenance of the facility.
DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New PortSultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, Chairman DP World, said that his company would bring technology, expertise, and capability to this port project.
Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated PortIsrael has opened a new shipping port along its Mediterranean coast that will bring much-needed competition to a sector plagued by delays and boost the country’s standing as a regional trade hub.
New exclusive cruise terminal arriving at the port of BarcelonaThe global cruise line MSC Cruises announced that it has obtained clearance and final approval from the Port of Barcelona’s board of directors to build and manage an exclusive cruise terminal.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy