- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- USWC spot rates edge into uncharted territory
- Meyer Turku announces first phase of layoffs
- U.S. Seizes Four Iranian Fuel Cargoes En Route Venezuela
- Ports of Auckland Fined for Speeding Pilot Boats After Fatal Accident
- DFDS Reports Post-COVID-19 Rebound in Freight and Passenger Demand
- Officer on Watch Asleep as Cargo Ship Grounds in the Philippines
- Amsterdam and North Sea Canal Ports Report Volumes Declines in 2020
- Port of Seattle Continues Work With Business Innovation Initiative
- Vietnamese ship runs aground off Philippines after officer on watch falls asleep
- Security Contractors Convicted Under New Nigerian Anti-Piracy Law
- Teekay LNG in “another record quarter”
- World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance Armory
- Panama Ship Registry Addresses Wakashio Grounding in Mauritius
- Container Lines Resume Calls to Beirut as Terminal Restarts Operation
CSA Protests Malaysia's Scrubber Ban
The exhaust gas scrubber industry group Clean Shipping Alliance said Thursday that it is disappointed with Malaysia's decision to ban the use of open-loop scrubbers in its ports and territorial waters.
This news is a total 355 time has been read
Port of Seattle Continues Work With Business Innovation InitiativeThe Port of Seattle Commission renewed its involvement for the next two years with Washington Maritime Blue, a non-profit strategic alliance formed to foster maritime innovation and sustainability in support of an inclusive blue economy.
World of Ports Adds Firepower to Marine Assurance ArmoryVP of Sales & Product Development Jeff Clark says this and an abundance of new features in upcoming releases will provide customers with an unmatched level of market intelligence and transparency.
ECLAC forecasts 23% reduction in Latin American trade in 2020.Latin America and the Caribbean is set to be the region hardest hit by the economic fallout of the global pandemic, according to the latest data published by the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).
HMM Sells Half Interest in Algeciras Terminal to CMA CGMHMM announced it is entering into a joint ownership agreement with CMA CGM for a container terminal in the south of Spain known as the Total Terminal International Algeciras (TTI Algeciras).
Major Drug Bust at Port of HamburgCustoms officials in the port of Hamburg recently made one of the port’s largest drug busts. They discovered more than 1.5 tons of cocaine hidden in a container arriving aboard a ship from South America.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy